From theory to practice - page 1922

Alexander_K2:

This skill will allow sufferers to behold the exponentially distorted space-time of the market and the workings of the 2 processes - Alpha and Omega - in it.

These 2 processes are desperately fighting each other, and what we see on the normal line chart is their sum, a superposition... which looks very much like a random process, but it is not.

There is a wavelet indicator that divides the price into a trend component and a flat component.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/11289053/eurusd-h1-fibo-group-ltd

And what do you need to get and in what form to be able to see the beginning of the breakdown ?
График EURUSD, H1, 2020.02.05 13:06 UTC, FIBO Group, Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H1, 2020.02.05 13:06 UTC, FIBO Group, Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: FIBO Group, Ltd. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2020.02.05 13:06 UTC.

bilbo_b:
Isn't the price going against the crowd?)

Price goes where there is liquidity. It turns out to be against the crowd.

But we don't know what a crowd is.

Roman Kutemov:
There is a wavelet indicator, it divides the price into a trend and a flat component.
And what do you need to get and in what form, so that you can see the start of the breakdown ?

The wavelet indicator does the fitting, it just knows how to successfully fit into the chart you give it.
But we should trade at the right edge of the chart anyway. And if we test the wavelet indicator along the right edge of the chart, it will fail.

multiplicator:

The wavelet indicator does the fitting, it just knows how to successfully fit into the chart you give it.
But it is the right edge of the chart that we should trade anyway. And if we test the wavelet indicator by the right edge of the chart, it will fail.

pasted a screenshot into the previous post

Roman Kutemov:

pasted a screenshot into the previous post

I have thoroughly studied your picture.

I just did not see any reason to open a Sell order.

Maybe I do not understand something. Please give reasons. And the time of opening is important.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have studied your picture thoroughly.

I just did not see any justification for opening a Sell order.

Maybe I do not understand something. Please give reasons. And the time of opening is important.

Sell is not from this system.
We should only look at the wavelet indicators.

Roman Kutemov:
Sell is not from this system.
You only need to look at the wavelet indicators here.

Looked carefully at the wavelet indicators as well. But how do you get a signal out of them?

It is a real oscillator with unpredictable behaviour.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Looked closely at the wavelet indicators as well. But how do you get a signal out of them?

It is a real oscillator with unpredictable behaviour.

I don't know either.
AK said that I should divide the price into two components. I did, but unfortunately I don't see anything either...

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is never a flat. There is a horizontal channel with a certain amplitude.

If the period is well chosen, then on a horizontal channel, the wristwatch will work fine.

But the amplitude of the graph is constantly changing, which means that the period of the indicator should be constantly changed.

Alexander_K2:

:))) The Grail is always around. But not everyone can see it :)) Everyone is used to play with minutes. And 99% of traders, including Papuans, are in charge of it.

However, I believe that there are several Grails, because we are looking at the Looking Glass, aren't we? There may be all sorts of hysteresis there, but that's another story...

On the smart didn't let the pseudo-theory develop, came back here, people are simpler, right?
Reason: