[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 263

Boo ga GA)

The topic was originally created to share experiences, not to be a "pisser".

BeerGod:
The topic was originally created for sharing experiences, not "pissers".

We're thinking of ways to improve things, but it's not for people like you.)

Yesterday - start, while demo...

Eurobucks, buckfrank, eurofrank from 10,000 with 0.1 lot. Sov - DoubleMinus_1.mq4. from the first page of the branch. Alpari - five digits.

Roman.:

Yesterday - start, while demo...

Eurobucks, buckfrank, eurofrank from 10,000 with 0.1 lot. Sov - DoubleMinus_1.mq4. from the first page of the branch. Alpari - five digits.

(I have one pair with 5000 lot 0.05, sometimes I missed more than 150 pips by clasping my eyes)

You may ask why I do this on three pairs. If there is one direction on each, like a hedge, it won't hedge, it will be three times heavier, because it averages everywhere.

OnGoing:

I have a 5000 lot 0.05 on one pair, and sometimes I fly over 150 pips with my eyes squeezed.)

And what is the use of three pairs? If you have one direction on each, like a hedge, it won't hedge, it will be three times heavier, because it averages everywhere.

On the demo - you can not squint, and sometimes the same eurobucks with poundbucks go in opposite directions, the fuck knows how THAT??? :-)

... On the right side of the chart will... :-)

Roman.:

On the demo - you can not squint, and sometimes the same eurobucks with poundbucks go in opposite directions, the fuck knows how THAT??? :-)

... on the right-hand side of the graph will be... :-)

I'm telling you, to hedge, you have to average on one and pyramid on the other. And this way they will both be averaging, just in different directions. You'll see.)

OnGoing:

And on three pairs why? If there is one direction on each, like a hedge, it won't hedge that way, it will be three times the load as it averages everywhere.

IT WILL TRIPLE THE PROFITS!!! :-)

By the way, you gave me an idea, I made a version for pyramiding, only I bet on two pairs (euro averaging, chif pyramiding).

But I forgot about triangle hedge) I will try it today)

OnGoing:
I'm telling you, to hedge, you need to average on one and pyramid on the other. This way they will both be averaging, just in different directions. You'll see.)

I'll see... Here we go!!! :-)
Reason: