From theory to practice - page 1913

Alexander_K2:

I remembered this abandoned branch :)))

Alas... The abyss of misery has engulfed all its participants.

Well, what can one say about it? Only one thing: "Nonsense!" The strong will survive and find their Abode.

Only the immeasurable miraculous power of the Grail can heal the wounded soul of the one who suffers. But, for that it is not necessary to write a lot on a forum. It is enough to see the Truth within oneself.

Amen.

Are you completely off your rocker?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Are you completely off your rocker?

Why so rude? It's just that he went to level 15 of the Inostruth in the Quiet House.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Why so rude? It's just that he's gone to level 15 of the Inostranka in the Quiet House.

Point.

Pierced by the Arrow of Time, the heart of the sufferer, slowly transforms him into another person. No one should forget that...

By the way, Alyosha, as I remember, you're a master of random process theory and stochastic equations, etc. So - work with the market time, understand its structure and everything will work out for you.

Only then, when you realise that you are no longer you, but part of the Grail, don't say that I didn't warn you (see above).

Alexander_K2:

In a pinch.

Pierced by the Arrow of Time, the heart of the sufferer slowly transforms him into another person. No one should forget that...

By the way, Alyosha, as I remember, you are good at random process theory, stochastic equations, etc. So - work with the market time, understand its structure and everything will work out for you.

But then, when you realise that you are not you, but a part of the Grail, don't say I didn't warn you (see above).

Eh, Shurik, holy simplicity. Do you really think that nobody has thought of "working" with time in financial mathematics before you?

Look for example here, there is a summary of the history of the issue.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Eh, Shurik, holy simplicity. Do you really think that no one has thought of "working" with time in financial mathematics before you?

Just started reading it. Yes, very much like the correct statement of the problem. I'll write back when I've read it all. Thank you.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Look for example here, there is a brief history of the issue.

Integers are not needed) range-bars, volume-bars, etc.

Grigori.S.B:

To test on Renko, just write a virtual price grid with a step equal to the Renko box and no indicator is needed. Neither offline nor online. And it is tested very quickly.

It is also possible to work without the grid, just organize the EA in the same way as it is done on bar opening prices, only on Renco-bar opening prices.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Eh, Shurik, holy simplicity. Do you really think that no one has thought of "working" with time in financial mathematics before you?

HereTheXpert also solves problems with time).

Работа со временем
Работа со временем
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Работа со временем

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Lots of formulas and no pictures at all. It's nonsense :)

secret:

Integrals are not needed) range-bars, volume-bars, etc.

Stochastic integrals, in my opinion, are more needed in portfolio science (risk-neutral portfolios, etc.)

Reason: