From theory to practice - page 1876

secret:
Yes, I do not understand how you can seriously rub it in that 2*2=5, and even on different forums. In our collective farm taught that 4 is obtained).

this is your problem and no one else's.

Do better, describe the theory + practice. Then we will compare.

secret:
Yes, I do not understand how you can seriously rub that 2 * 2 = 5, and even on different forums. In our collective farm, they taught us that 4 is the result.)

Now AK's strategy is as follows - as soon as the level is above the level, then sell, and if it is below the level, then buy

and it's all in the blink of an eye

As cool as this theory is, but his indicator is counter-trend

a sure-fire flusher

and if the indicator will be a trend, then at a lag indicator, again we will have a plummer in the flat

here we go.

the perennial problem of drainers

----

I have outlined the main objective - to get a lead. Once you have solved it, you will get a profitable system

you will get a profitable system!

everything else is just complete flubber about plumers

I got into the topic by following links to some interesting posts, I thought there were a thousand pages of such interesting stuff here. In a couple of days I realised how a thousand pages had formed) really respect to the moderators...

Renat Akhtyamov:

----

I have outlined the main problem - to achieve outperformance and, having solved it, get a profitable system

everything else is just a bunch of bullshit about sinkers.

There will be no overdrive. It's been done. Still in the neuroshell and so on and so forth.

All the money places in the market are not predictable. The correlation with the future shifting of the induced index was almost 0.99 and it doesn't work)) Then the same as the indy in the stratum itself to slip and space profits in a moment.

The task is not trivial. It was actively pedaled by many people but I do not remember the results.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

There will be no advance. It's been done. Still in the neuroshell and so on and so forth.

All the money places in the market are not predictable. The correlation with an index shifted into the future is almost 0.99 and does not work)). Then the same as the indy in the stratum itself to slip and space profits in a moment.

The task is not trivial. It was actively pedaled by many people and I do not remember the results.

There is no need to shift anything, it is self-deception

the correct signal must be received before the predicted direction of movement begins, not after the fact

Leading indicators cannot be created by definition - School Physics textbook, grade I don't remember)

Renat Akhtyamov:

There is no need to shift anything

The correct signal must be received before the predicted movement

Yes, it's for training the predictor that shifts. The predictor of course does not shift.

But then yes, horses should eat oats and hay)))) So much for newton's binomial.)

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Yes it is for training the predictor shifts. Of course the predictor is not shifting.

But then yes, horses should eat oats and hay)))) So much for Newton's binomial.)

it's long been proven that the law is the same for neuronics

it's either positive in the trend or in a flat

Together is not an option.

I mean, it's still lagging behind.

Asulenko's lagging signal

AK lagging signal:

it's two plummers!

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's long been proven that the law is the same for neuronics

either the upside is trending or the downside is flat.

Together we can't.

I mean, it's still lagging behind.

Well, if you have an idea how to get ahead, you need to do it. There's no question about it.