From theory to practice - page 1877

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's not the idea anymore....

not even a neuron can handle a saw like this.... Although, of course, a double layer of some kind But retrained. Okay, if it's an out-of-sample.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

not even a neuron can handle a saw like this.... Although, of course, a two-layer or two, but it'll retrain. Okay, if it's an out-of-sample.

Red for turkey, gray for price.

higher is buy, lower is sell.

no need for neuronics, everything is old-fashioned and simple

that makes sense: first the signal, then the movement

Renat Akhtyamov:
Red is the turkey, gray is the price.

Well, you can't see the lead there, you can see the coincidence, I understand the indicator is just sticking out to the right of the chart. Lan I don't know what the half is, but mlp two-slice will be able to show something similar on history, but not beyond the learning curve

No neuronics, read.... I see. And the picture's gone, people won't know what it's about.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Well, you can't see the lead there, you can see the coincidence, I understand the indicator is just sticking out to the right of the chart. I don't know what's going on, but a two-slider could show something like that on the history, but not beyond the learning curve.

nothing's shifted.

the fact that the indicator is ahead is determined as follows: if the indicator is above the price - buy, below - sell

now look at the signal formation on the 2 screens above

it is vice versa

Renat Akhtyamov:
nothing moved.

Well then above below))) Anyway tests and checks, price prediction is tough))))

Although if zero bar and its price is involved in the calculation, then nonsense. There will be no prediction.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Well then above below))) In general tests and checks, price prediction is tough))))

by the way, if you move the indicator, the signal at the current moment will be lost, or rather it will not exist

mine is not ;)

i.e. i insist that a leading indicator can realistically be made

the fact that most people can't do it doesn't prove anything, absolutely.

Is the zero bar involved? And in particular is high its low or cloz?

Evgeniy Kvasov:
Is zero bar involved? And in particular, is it high lo or cloz?

What do you expect me to say about the finer points of calculation?

I'm interested in the autonomous decisions of those present.

Renat, sell your grail - constant, unquenchable optimism))) despite the failure of many ideas).

I wish I had at least half of it, I would have made the world go round on pamm-accounts.

This is some kind of chemistry or meditation or something?)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Now AK's strategy is as follows - as soon as the level is above the level, then sell, and if it is below the level, then buy

and all this without leaving the office

As cool as this theory is, but his indicator is counter-trend

a hundredfold sinker

and if the indicator will be a trend, then at a lag indicator, again we will have a plummer in the flat

here we go.

the perennial problem

----

I have outlined the main objective - to get a lead. Once you have solved it, you will get a profitable system

no other options !

all the rest is just total flubbery about plumers

outperforming is impossible, except for timely

Reason: