From theory to practice - page 1875

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maxx, you awake or what? ;)

Look at you, you're pissing away and your genius has also successfully pissed away.

Well you, too, when the signal went the wrong way, you quickly removed it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Alexander is very cool and probably a magician too (despite his bipolar disorder). But he doesn't write in a way that's very clear to the common man.

Rena, Uladzimir and other misfits are pissing all over the topic, so the soap genius has moved to a quiet, non-stinky place.

To the moderators, salute and huge respect for this

I agree.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well you, too, when the signal went the wrong way, you quickly removed it.

I agree.

what do you agree with? ;)

You're also a drain man.

Renat Akhtyamov:

what do you agree with? ;)

Wipe your eyes and read it again.

In short, what's up/thought out?

Well, they didn't come up with anything.

the fact is that no one has anything

look reality in the eye

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're out again, aren't you?

Nograil?

Evgeny Belyaev:

You're out again, aren't you?

No grail?

wrote the lead turkey

I'm afraid to show a picture

and here's a free article about drainage.

In short,buy higher and sell lower.

So the strategy for all 95% is the same - a counter-trend followed by a plunge in the trend, no matter how you slice it !!!!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Alexander is very cool.

What is the coolness of it?
He does not understand the most basic mathematics, the level of 2*2.
And his system, in terms of ideology and results, is no different from the usual bollinger bands. What is there to talk about for a thousand pages?)

secret:
What's cool about it, sorry?
He doesn't understand the most basic mathematics, the level of 2*2.
And his system, in terms of ideology and results, is no different from the usual bollinger bands. What could you possibly be talking about for a thousand pages?

the man is doing something publicly and showing results, and not just babbling

That's cool and brave and everything else, unlike the rest of the trolls. You probably don't get it because you're a Bass collective. Not a single code, not a single sensible thought, nothing.

there will never be any respect for trolls who just p...t and give nothing away. Exactly the same example as you is the unfortunate Asaulenka

Yes, I don't understand how you can seriously rub it in that 2*2=5, and on different forums. In our collective farm, they taught us that 4 is 4.)
Reason: