From theory to practice - page 1878

Renat Akhtyamov:

What do you expect me to tell you about the intricacies of the calculation?

I'm interested in the independent solutions of those present

I'm trying to quickly find an error in your calculations logically)))))

And even imho pointing it out, if variable prices of the current bar are used, the value of such a prediction is comparable to the price itself.

Ok, check it.

Макс:

Renat, sell your grail - constant, unquenchable optimism))) despite the failure of many ideas).

If I had half of it, I would have made the world go round on pamm-accounts.

(Is it some kind of chemistry or meditation or something?)

I'm not making a grail, I'm trying to solve a problem.

i have a lot of good choices already, but they fade over time, i mean i'm getting better and better

I don't think this is the limit

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
There will never be any respect for trolls who just p...t and give nothing away.
Do you know how a research paper is defended? The candidate presents the paper. And in the hall sits fifty "trolls who just p...t and do not give anything. And they try to fail the paper. If they fail, the paper is considered good.
And rightly so. Any other way would result in unproven nonsense leaking into science (and in trading, losing cash).
Alexander, as a physicist, would probably be swayed if someone claimed to have invented perpetual motion.
In the same way, anyone who has ever opened a maths textbook is offended when someone starts babbling on about making money by randomly wandering around.

secret:
Do you know how a research paper is defended? The candidate presents the paper. And in the hall sits fifty or so "trolls who only p...t and give nothing away". And they try to fail the paper. If they fail, the paper is considered good.
And rightly so. Any other way will result in unproven nonsense leaking out into science (and in trading, losing cash).
Alexander, as a physicist, would probably be swayed if someone claimed to have invented the perpetual motion machine.
In the same way, anyone who has ever opened a textbook on mathematics is confused when they start talking about making money by randomly wandering around.

I totally agree.

here's 100%

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
There will never be any respect for trolls who just piss and give nothing away.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

other underdogs pissed all over the topic

Max +100500!

Evgeniy Kvasov:

I'm trying to quickly find an error in your calculations logically)))))

even if you get exactly the same indy, the strategy will not be typical

I have already posted some of it, but not in this thread.

I'm saying that the approach to trading is again necessary from the point of view of - the volume of buying/selling, that is against the crowd

i.e. against the crowd and against candidates of econometric sciences who cannot do anything good with such an approach

;)))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

even if you get exactly the same indyuq, the strategy will not be typical

i've posted some of it before, but not in this thread

I'm talking about the approach to trading - buy/sell volumes, i.e. against the crowd and against econometric candidates at the same time.

;)

I'm not going to get such an indy)))) And unfortunately you didn't get what you see either)

Evgeniy Kvasov:

I'm not getting that kind of turkey)))) And unfortunately, you didn't get what you see either)

I didn't get what I showed, or rather I did, but not in a way that made it clear who was screwing who.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I didn't get what I showed, or rather what I showed, but not in a way that made sense.

Man, if your picture is secret, I don't know. But in my opinion that one was just a duplication of history through a completely unimportant mapper. Except for the appearance of the signal already at the opening of the bar. But I'm guessing that's not the case.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I didn't get what I showed, or rather what I showed, but not in a way that made it clear who was screwing who.
And today, in tomorrow's day, not everyone can watch. Or rather, not only everyone can watch, not everyone can do it.
Reason: