Strategic foresight systems - page 36

EURUSD:

• 61% probability of the current positive trend reversal
  • TP level of the new trend 1.35185, confidence interval min:1.31162 max:1.39140 (these are the first TP calculations, so there may be a big mistake)
PS: no trading forecast, testing

EURUSD

well ... not really

Thinking where to go. I hope to get some statistics on entry accuracy soon, but right now the feeling is that the error has not decreased much, the average error is 3-4 days at least, if not all 4-5 with an average trend duration range of 10-30 days :o(

Я вчера видел раков по пять рублей. Но больших, Но по пять рублей...
Правда, большие...
но по пять рублей...
но очень большие...
хотя и по пять...
но очень большие...
правда, и по пять рублей...

but the big ones...

I am just saying I checked the quality of forecasts on the history and it turns out

• for 5 day horizon: more accurate entry, but very rough TP
  • for 10 day horizon: very rough entry, but more accurate TP

I did not expect such results. You have to choose if you want to enter the horizon yesterday at 5 but with a big TP .... or today, but small.

EURUSD

• 56.7% probability of a trend reversal.
  • TP levels have not changed

Tests show that the accuracy has not really increased, just as much "jumping" of the forecast. Entered, apparently, a little early. And since I do not know what SL to set (I'm still thinking about the problem), I either have to wait a few days or close the deal. Let's see, some crumbs have been earned, so there are still some reserves for the experiment.

Farnsworth:

EURUSD:

• 61% probability of the current positive trend reversal
  • TP level of the new trend 1.35185, confidence interval min:1.31162 max:1.39140 (these are the first TP calculations, so there may be a big mistake)
PS: do not trade forecast, testing

Thinking about where to go. I hope to get some statistics on entry accuracy soon, but right now the feeling is that the error has not decreased much, the average error is 3-4 days at least, if not all 4-5 with an average trend duration range of 10-30 days :o(

Hello!

Is it possible, in your system, to enter ready-made statistics, as on the picture?

ZetM:

Hello!

Is it possible, in your system, to enter ready-made statistics like in the picture?

Oh, that's the EURUSD forecast for the other day!!!!??? Yay! I was beginning to worry that I was getting a bit too much. The feeling is that I am writing for myself, while my colleagues, due to their natural tactfulness, don't want to upset me.

I should clarify what you mean by "input". I.e., a VA forecast as an influencing factor? Earlier, by statistics I meant statistics of forecast error on history, and various statistics within the forecasting system itself.

Here's another option for you. The upper and lower curves are +- one predicted RMS. The probability of being inside the confidence range is about 90%. Interestingly, the area is about the same as yours - 800 pips, but for 7 days.

Farnsworth:

Oh, it's the EURUSD forecast the other day!!!!??? Yay! I was starting to worry that I was getting a bit too much. I feel like I'm writing for myself, while my colleagues, due to their natural tactfulness, don't want to upset me.

I should clarify what you mean by "input". I.e., a VA forecast as an influencing factor? Previously, by statistics I meant prediction error statistics on history, well, and various statistics within the prediction system itself.

I enjoy reading you...))) I'm a regular visitor in your thread. Unfortunately, only as a reader. My knowledge of mathematics is little more than my knowledge of the multiplication table...((((

Your, attitude to waves, I know, forget about them....))) I was talking about something else. In your branch, read "Determination of the trend" There is, I believe in the trend, therefore, suggested that there is a statistic (confirmed by hundreds of charts), the understanding of the wave, replaced by the trend....)))) As an example, this statistic, on the chart.

Now, I understand the meaning of the definition of "statistics", given by you. I think I got it out of place. Sorry ...)), but out of kindness to you.

ZetM:

My knowledge of mathematics, a little more knowledge of the multiplication table ...(((

You're practically a sensei!!! I didn't get any further than the multiplication table itself. I stopped at around 3x... And what do you think? Upset? Nope!

Your attitude to waves, I know, forget about them....)))

It is the same for any "art" on quotes, it's just the properties of the trajectory of quotation process is such that the trajectory itself does not characterize the process in any way (however, I have already written it). It is useless to base anything on the price. And as for the tops of any ZZ or any wave indicator, it is even worse. There is no statistical confirmation, on the contrary it confirms its inoperability. Moreover, the price is on tops very rarely, lingers on them "momentarily" and in fact, there is no knowledge of these areas.

The point was different. In your branch, read "Determination of a Trend" There is, a belief in the trend, therefore, and suggested that there is also statistics (confirmed by hundreds of charts), the understanding of the wave, replaced by the trend....)))) As an example, of these statistics, on the chart.

And here there is a subtlety, I'm not actually denying the "wave movement". Not at all, it's just different, the structure of the process is more complicated. I had to come up with my own theory. And there are statistics. :о)

Seems to have got out of place. Sorry...)), but out of kindness to you.

You're always welcome here, and if you manage to find some time to make some strategic predictions the other day, that's great!

-Aleksey-:

Here's another option for you. The upper and lower curves are +- one predicted RMS. The probability of being inside the confidence range is about 90%. Interestingly, the area is about the same as yours - 800 pips, but for 7 days.

Yeah, I'm having trouble identifying the duration of the trend so far, there's only the forecast horizon.

PS: But it looks like I was wrong about the beginning of the trend change :o( I will continue to learn NS

Farnsworth:

Yes, I'm having trouble identifying the duration of the trend so far, there's only the forecast horizon.

PS: But I seem to be wrong about the beginning of the trend change :o( I will continue to teach NS

No, you didn't, you wrote about 60% - the certainty is not great. And I have a very small slope at this moment, and if I increase the accuracy, then the saw has no slope. In other words, similar readings - low certainty now. It is true, we have different systems - yours is aimed at estimating the probability of trend change, while mine is more aimed at estimating the probability of continuation, so there may be a big error on reversals.
Reason: