From theory to practice - page 1797

Renat keeps "tossing and tossing bones". Only the bones are all nibbled. At least some meat on them or at least tendons)

Oleg Bondarev:
Renat keeps "tossing and tossing bones". Only the bones are all nibbled. I wish there was some meat on them or at least tendons.)

The meat is growing, it's growing)). He's doing all the right things. He's opening our eyes!

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The counter question BUY EURUSD - is this a buy or sell ?

This is a sale. By clicking on BUY, you have sold the asset to the market at the current price and become a buyer. The market will force you to buy back the asset you sold at a favourable or unfavourable price, i.e. You cannot leave the market without having made a purchase.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Приказы на проведение торговых операций оформляются ордерами. Каждый ордер имеет множество свойств для чтения, информацию по ним можно получать с помощью функций Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его исполнении. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is a sale. By clicking BUY, you have sold to the market at the current price and become a buyer. The market will force you to buy an asset at a favourable or unfavourable price, i.e. You cannot leave the market without making a purchase.

Of course, once you have entered the market, it performs the act with us).

the system is generally designed so that the "buy and hold" principle does not work en masse.

On a horizon of a year: the average movement in a year does not exceed the difference in interest rates, and the crowd of "holders" will on average gain no more than inflation, which is about the same as a bank deposit.
At the same time there will be a number of people who will get much more and a lot of people will get in. A 0-sum game.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the system in general is set up so that the "buy and hold" principle does not work en masse.

on a horizon of a year: the average movement over a year is not more than the difference in interest rates, and the crowd of "holders" will on average gain no more than inflation, i.e. about the same as a bank deposit.
At the same time there will be a number of people who will get much more and a lot of people will get in. A 0-sum game.

I'm shocked. You have dug very deep.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Of course, as soon as we enter the market, it performs an act on us.)

And forces us to perform, in the future, the opposite act of buying and selling.

jori77:

I am shocked. You're really digging deep.

Checked the interest rate database, it doesn't add up.

However, I suggest looking at month 10 2016 GBPUSD and USDJPY + month 11 2016 USDJPY and GBPUSD

i.e. a slippage and then a collapse

Renat Akhtyamov:

Checked the interest rate database, it does not add up.

However, I suggest looking at month 10 2016 GBPUSD and USDJPY + month 11 2016 USDJPY and GBPUSD

What do you think?

I think the equity is bursting after all.

jori77:

I think the equity has finally burst.

To prevent this from happening, you need to calculate the risk correctly, taking into account the EU guidelines for maximum price deviation in a currency snake

and on top of that, all the movement should be in the trading account

and it's still possible to reinvest.

I personally revised my risk calculation today

now it's been working for years.

Reason: