From theory to practice - page 895

Evgeniy Chumakov:
In my opinion, to summarise, so far it comes down to finding the necessary average.

Yes. And by reasoning about speeds, you're very close to the target.

Try to use these speeds as weights in WMA, just don't take my word for it - everything needs to be double-checked against other averages.

Uladzimir Izerski:

How can one man handle the market?! I don't get it, for the life of me. Even my super-energetic and clever friends, when setting up their own sole proprietorship or LLC, cannot do without help, support and simply friendly participation. In order to beat the market, the average Vasya is not smart enough. You cannot embrace the immensity alone.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yeah, well.

In fact, people want more from others than they want to share their own.

Greed is inherent in human nature.

Everybody wants to eat.

Ack Schurik is complaining about leaky pockets. And money doesn't go into leaky pockets. It's also a mystery of nature.)

It's not a mystery of nature. It's ruin in the head.

Alexander_K:

How can one man handle the market?! I don't get it, for the life of me. Even my super-energetic and clever friends, when setting up their own sole proprietorship or LLC, cannot do without help, support and simply friendly participation. In order to beat the market, the average Vasya is not smart enough. You can't embrace the immensity alone.

Of course, in order for the immensity to be immense, you have to work hard and create an analysis that analyzes the price relative to itself. Then you don't have to invent anything.

In my opinion, no apparatus can describe the diversity of market movements.

Martin Cheguevara:

Otherwise it won't work.

Something always comes out.

Alexander_K:

Yes. And reasoning about speeds, you're very close to the mark.

But you can go one way: consider speed in calculating the average or consider speed in calculating variance. But the average plays the biggest role of the system.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Something always comes out.

but not the right one, otherwise the thread would be in happier tones...

I'm only here for the person who can find a method of separating randomness from weak non-randomness.

That would be the bomb.)

Alexander_K:

How can one man handle the market?! I don't get it, for the life of me. Even my super-energetic and clever friends, when setting up their own sole proprietorship or LLC, cannot do without help, support and simply friendly participation. In order to beat the market, the average Vasya is not smart enough. You cannot grasp the immensity of everything single-handedly.

There is no great secret to it.

Gather the crumbs of knowledge and analyze.

The market is not so scary if you understand it.

Martin Cheguevara:

but not the right one, otherwise it would have been in a more upbeat tone...

It's just that, as usual, you want more deals in a small period.

And judging from my research there are not many of these trades within this theory, even with a window of 10 minutes.

Martin Cheguevara:

I'm only here for the person who can find a method of separating randomness from weak non-randomness.

That would be the bomb).

And the price does not move by chance, but that is in the framework of another theory, which, by the way, no one will ever share, even in a drunken state. No matter how anyone smirks.

I would like to create something sane within the framework of that theory.

Reason: