From theory to practice - page 1617

Vizard_:

Olga, I'm sorry, I won't do it again.)
Anyway, how's it going? Are the whistles not working out?
No one's putting a dick in the moe branch? Is the word Warlock making you paranoid?
EgorKim - is that you? Is there life on Mars? Tell me)))

You're a reindeer.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're a deer.

Olga, at least tell me about neural networks)))

Vizard_:

Olga, at least tell me about neural networks)))

Olesya, go to hell!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Oles, go to hell

Olga, why, for example, Alyosha can sometimes bend subtly, and the Teachers stupidly
copy? What is wrong with you? Why are you such a sourpuss? You don't want to talk about networks,
just say so, let's talk about life on Mars)))

Vizard_:

Olga, why, for example, can Alyosha sometimes subtly bend, and the Teachers stupidly
copy? What is wrong with you? Why are you such a sourpuss? You don't want to talk about networks,
just say so, let's talk about life on Mars)))

You've been kicked around in circles, but you won't let it go.

I don't know anything about your relationship with Alyosha, but in our country it's not forbidden by law.

If Olya won't give it to you, you're dreaming about her name, it's understandable... But tell me how you've been living in your dull image for so many years. Do you think this kind of life has evolved much on Mars?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You've been kicked around in circles, but you won't let it go.

I don't know anything about your relationship with Alyosha, but in our country it's not forbidden by law.

If Olya won't give it to you, you're dreaming about her name, it's understandable... But tell me how you've been living in your dull image for so many years. Do you think this kind of life has evolved much on Mars?

Now for the networks. What is the difference between rnn and lstm?

Vizard_:

Now about networks. What is the difference between rnn and lstm?

read it, Teacher (already doubtful)

I've always wondered... there's the reindeer and then there's the intellectual reindeer. What do they have in common?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

read it, Teacher (already doubtful)

I've always wondered... there are just reindeer and then there are intellectual reindeer. What do they have in common?

Olga, you don't answer a question with a question. Let's talk about the nets already)))

Vizard_:

Olga, you can't answer a question with a question. Let's talk about nets already)))

Let's give you one more round and then we'll go about our business.

Everyone will be there, and Olya

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Let's give you one more round and then go about our business

Everyone will be there, and Olya.

Olga, shout louder from under the couch, it's hard to hear and let's talk about networks.
The question was simple: what is the difference between rnn and lstm? Is it hard to answer?