From theory to practice - page 1618

Vizard_:

Olga, shout louder from under the bed, it's hard to hear and let's talk about networks.
The question was simple - what is the difference between rnn and lstm? Is it hard to answer?

I'm sorry, you're too dumb to keep communicating.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm sorry, you're too dumb to keep communicating.

what is the difference between rnn and lstm?

Alexander_K:

Are you suggesting that I read more of your lip-smacking here? Ugh, one more time.

Are you spitting in the mirror? Are you ready to do it again in real life? Or are you only brave behind the keyboard? You're a coward, uncle)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Don't pay attention to people who are laughing

It's the magnetic storms that are contributing).

Yes on the sun crack

vladevgeniy:
Yeah, there's a crack in the sun.

Come on, there's a crack in the sun. It's nothing.

The main thing is to walk down the street and not fall into the boiling water. Terrible case of a woman and a child.

Thousands of people on the forex market have fallen into boiling water. They're tolerated.

Came in from the factory, petted the cat, sat down at the computer and fell into the boiling water. Wife pulls him out by his ears.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Come on, there's a crack in the sun. It's nothing.

The main thing is to walk down the street and not fall into the boiling water. Terrible case of a woman and a child.

Thousands of people on the forex market have fallen into boiling water. They're tolerated.

Came in from the factory, petted the cat, sat down at the computer and fell into the boiling water. His wife will pull him out by his ears.

...or by one causal area.)

khorosh:

...or by a single crotch.)

Or a love horn. But after boiling water the horn will soften))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Or a love horn. But after boiling, the horn will soften.)

My wife usually puts horns on her forehead ))))))))

Reason: