From theory to practice - page 1620

I haven't been here (or on the forum in general) for a while,

finally got some practice here ? Has A_K sewn up his pockets?

---

the forum hasn't changed in a year. the same faces, the same talk, the same fuckin' :-)

did something interesting come out of tcp at least earlier?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I haven't been here (or on the forum in general) for a while,

finally getting some practice in here ? Has A_K sewn up his pockets?

---

Nothing has changed on the forum in a year. The same faces, the same things, and the same s**t :-)

There was at least something interesting coming from TKP earlier.

Looks like all the interesting stuff is over.

I hope it's only TKP )).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Eh, I'm worried aboutRenat Akhtyamov. He was in bad company last Friday. I listened to bad music.

good

;)

multiplicator:

you have to watch the wrong crowd. you have to watch the crowd of institutional traders. they move the price.

everyone moves it and everyone in the market

the exceptions are kitchens, but they don't last long

It's fascinating to look for patterns in charts where there are none.

danminin:
It is fascinating to look for patterns on charts where there are none.

The regularities are there, but they are all different. So as not to rip a lot from the market.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

The regularities are there, but they are all different. So as not to rip a lot from the market.)

Different patterns all))))))))) That's what it's called now)))))

vladevgeniy:

Different patterns all))))))))) So it's now called)))))

Are we really going to call them semi-regularities. It's more convenient that way.

The notion of a pattern is a stretch.)))

Regularity is not a law. It can be interpreted as anyone wants)))))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Are we really going to call them half-assed??? Somebody might accidentally steal from the market. It's more convenient that way.

The notion of a pattern is a stretch.)))

Regularity is not a law. It can be interpreted as anyone wants)))))))))

Any of them individually if you take them and check them on history you will get 50-50. Well, that's how it turned out for me)))) So the patterns are different))

Pay attention to the goals of trading platform software in the first place: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/323768/page7#comment_13455132

"If a brokerage company does not want to be a dump, it should not spare some money for a normal software (like AMTS), but not calculate arbitrageurs and then spoil its reputation by writing off profits, or starting to forcibly limit losses, which is nonsense and a disgrace to the industry".

This is practically today's statement from one of the most respected people in the industry (retail forex). Normal software works against arbitrageurs. Arbitrage (the choice of execution venue) is left to the DCs themselves. Customers - no way, only themselves (execution at the "best price available on the market").

Как подобрать брокера для высокодоходного робота? Как напрямую торговать без проскальзываний?
Как подобрать брокера для высокодоходного робота? Как напрямую торговать без проскальзываний?
  • www.mql5.com
С партнером разработали робота, протестировали, все ок. Включаем на разных брокерах...
Reason: