From theory to practice - page 1615

khorosh:

I have been in the forex market since 2005.
I've been through fire, water and brass pipes).

Well, well. ...

Stirlitz and Skripal were drinking vodka. Stirlitz drank two bottles and Skripal one and collapsed. "A novice", thought Stirlitz.)))

Through the copper pipes goes fast, but the quality is worse))

If the peeple have held on to this resource for a month - that's a hero.))

A lot of weaklings(((.

Do not hold the blow).

The market beats them with both ears and tail))). No matter what their rank is. Especially physicists and ACS executives.

Life is like that.

khorosh:

If over-sleeping, then drawdown is mandatory. Oversee what? ...Drawdown.

She has screenshots from MT5

MT5 in any test, on any timeframe will show drawdown in the form of the equity line sagging downwards - as on the screenshot

ZZZ: in MT4, you can hide the drawdown, if you do not close the losses, i.e., with some persistence, you can make the equity line be "more beautiful" ;)

Oleg avtomat:

what's wrong? what's your problem?

I especially like your affirmation: "You don't need any mathematics - just trade ;)".

Take it and trade it! Can you do it? ;))))

what makes you think i like or dislike it? there's a fact, trading "poles", that's what we discussed, the rest you came up with on your own.

i decide when i want to trade - i can do it ;)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You'd better help the girl with the signal - she only works with euro/dollar there.

Heh heh... Novaja, Novaja...

However, a negative result is also a result. Pastukhov and Shiryaev can be thrown in the trash like rubbish - that is the result of her TC.

And another interesting fact - if trader starts with one idea (trash by Pastukhov or some Zigzag or simply radio amateurism), then even under the threat of death he will never turn from this subject. But being in the dustbin, the trader will continue to stare at Zigzag with fading eyes on the monitor, hoping to behold the elusive thread of Truth. Paradox! A vast subject for psychoanalysis.

Igor Makanu:

she has test screenshots from MT5

ZS: and in MT4 you can hide the drawdown if you do not close the losses, i.e. with some persistence you can make the equity line to be "prettier" ;)

Well, this is cheating of the purest kind. If you take the signals.

All methods are good for yourself.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What's the point of being so toxic? You can't just be happy for a man who's doing well, but you can't ....

It has been done so several times already) Pity is caused by silly attempts to "bite" those whose point of view differs from that of the client.

Dmitriy Skub:
You've been so happy several times already) Pity is caused by silly attempts to "bite" those whose point of view differs from the client's.

What are you trying to do, feel sorry for me? I don't want to hear your lamentations.

Alexander_K:

Heh-heh-heh... Novaja, Novaja...

However, a negative result is also a result. Pastukhov and Shiryaev may be trashed; that is the result of her TS.

And another interesting fact - if trader starts with one idea (trash by Pastukhov or some Zigzag or simply radio amateurism), then even under the threat of death he will never turn from this subject. Now, being in the dustbin, the trader will continue to stare at Zigzag with fading eyes on the monitor, hoping to behold the elusive thread of Truth. Paradox! A vast subject for psychoanalysis.

Everyone is fixated on something by nature.

Some grow radishes, and some on the field of play.

Some are into football or hockey, and we're into forex.

You have to admit it, like a smoker or an alcoholic).

Alexander_K:

Are you trying to feel sorry for me? I don't want to hear your lamentations.

Are you completely dumbed down by the unequal struggle with forex? Can't grasp the meaning of the sentence anymore?))

Alexander_K:

What are you trying to do, feel sorry for me? I don't give a shit about your lamentations.

Sash, don't be nervous.

Everyone can see that.

Igor Makanu:

she has screenshots of a test from MT5

MT5 in any test, on any TF shows the drawdown in the form of the equity line sagging downwards, as in the screenshot

ZZZ: In MT4, you can hide the drawdown, if you do not close losses, i.e. with some persistence it is possible to make the equity line to be "more beautiful";)

I knew it more than 10 years ago.

Well, we should judge the drawdown by the figures in the report, not by the picture. And the figures in the report are correct. During testing, the maximal drawdown is calculated in the Expert Advisor. Its location is determined with the accuracy of up to one hour. This helps and speeds up the process of debugging, tuning and improving the algorithm when creating andtesting the Expert Advisor. When I run a test, I see the current maximum drawdown and the time of its occurrence. If it does not meet my requirements, I stop the testing without waiting for its completion and begin to refine the parameters and the algorithm in order to reduce it. This saves me a lot of time in developing and achieving the desired result.

Reason: