Interesting idea .... - page 7

Mischek >>:

На м1 искать надо на компе

мне лениво

и нет гарантий, что не достанешь по-очереди ещё с десяток вводных

а еслиб и были, всё равно лениво

OK, let's put it that way - Mishek withdrew his idea, about the standard MACD.

The inputs are only one - PRIMITIVE STRATEGY.

М1

fixed lot

Optimization period of at least xxxx days, let us say 30 until this day.

Code

Parameters

No need to be clever :) PRIMARY. :) with fitting ... how much yelling there was in my day. :) Fitting is evil. Here's the code... :)

sol >>:

http://sites.google.com/site/prof7bit/autocorr

Как на счет этой примитивной стратегии?

Well is it optimised? Does it work on M1? With a constant lot?

SergNF писал(а) >>

Well personally, I read something like this from "TK":

"There is a primitive strategy that gives a 'profit' during one adjusted day.

The question is whether it is possible to find such "parameters at the beginning of the day", when the specified strategy will also give a profit on the next day.

In principle, nothing rediculous.

For example, "Strategy 26" should be activated when ATR[D1, 1] > ..., High[D1, 1]**Close[D1, 1] < ... etc.

Patterns, patterns, only patterns everywhere. :)

As an option (not a strategy, just one parameter), but close to the topic.

Who, what and on whom shifts, I do not discuss.

Strategy 18bis

Strategy code MACD Sample.mq4

Parameters - attachment

One minute timeframe

Benchmark period (two days or weeks - better decide) 2008.09.01 - 2008.09.20

The task is to find such "ratios" before 2008.09.01, which, in case of their next "falling out", would provide a similar result, when applying strategy 19 bis.

I.e.

Do a comparative analysis of the current market situation, with the one that was at the time of adjustment.

This is the most "unrealizable" - I have not checked/not wondered and will not "wonder" :), but as an adherent that all this is "pseudoscience"...

ЗЫ. If you, SP, are a "real programmer", then nobody will prevent you from writing an autoset of optimum sets for every two days of the last n-thirty years (TesterCommander) with the subsequent search of lawfulness "before". (Load everything you can into sql and ... let the iron saw work).

Of course, not "exact values" will be needed. but ranges, otherwise there will be no matches at all. But you are a SProgrammer:)

Files:
macd18bis.rar  1 kb

SergNF >>:

Стратегия 18бис

Код стратегии MACD Sample.mq4

Параметры - вложение

ТФ Минутки

Эталонный период (то два дня, то недели - определитесь уже) 2008.09.01 - 2008.09.20

Задача - найти такие "показатели" до 2008.09.01, которые в случае их следующего "выпадения" позволили бы получить подобный результат при применении стратегии 19 бис.

Т.е.

Это и есть самое "нереализуемое" - не проверял/не задавался вопросом и не буду "задаваться" :), но как приверженец того, что всё это "лженаука"...

ЗЫ. Если Вы, SP, "реальный программер", то Вам никто не мешает написать автоподбор оптимальных set'ов для каждых двух дней n-дцати последних лет (TesterCommander) с последующим поиском законоНЕмерностей "до". (Загрузить все что можно в sql и ... пускай работает железная пила)

Естественно необходимы будут не "точные значения". а диапазоны, иначе совпадений не будет вообще. Но Выже SProgrammer :)

A reference period - yes any sane one.

OK - I'll have a look, is it sure there's a post lot, and an M1 period?

SergNF >>:

поиском законоНЕмерностей "до". (Загрузить все что можно в sql и ... пускай работает железная пила)

Естественно необходимы будут не "точные значения". а диапазоны, иначе совпадений не будет вообще. Но Выже SProgrammer :)

It's not a problem to program anything, except that I haven't been able to do any autotrading yet, as long as I've been trying to do so. With my hands it's not a problem. :) Don't ask me how, I won't tell you.

SProgrammer >>:

Ну она оптимизируется? работает на М1? С постоянным лотом?

And you read, dear man, read.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Programming anything is no problem at all

You've missed a little nuance, not anything at all, but what you need.

It's finding "what you need" that's the problem.

The lot is permanent. The interval I took was so because there is nothing fresher on the "free terminal".

The main thing in my post was to

to write an autoset of optimal sets for every two days of last n-twenty years (TesterCommander), followed by a search for "before".

'

But so far I have not succeeded in autotrading as long as I am trying. With my hands - no problem. :) Don't ask me how - I won't tell.

I'm the same way :(:(:(

SZY. From this thread - tried to draw and encode pictures (with changeable ... "thickness of lines") before "cool inputs". Didn't find anything "meaningful". Tails :)

SZY. So in your terms - "primitive buy strategy with TP=40 SL=40" and "primitive sell strategy with TP=40 SL=40". But to find "thecurrent state of the market, with what it was when fitting" is a bummer. Either there is no such thing, or it's even more complicated...

sol >>:

А Вы читайте, уважаемый, читайте.

Yes... Is there anything in there? OK, thanks - I'll have a look, tonight.

SergNF >>:

Вы попустили маленький нюанс не все, что угодно, а то, что нужно.

А вот найти то, "что нужно" - проблема.

Лот постоянный. интервал взял такой, т.к. на "свободном терминале" ничего свежее нет.

В моем посте главным было

'

Аналогично :(:(:(:(

ЗЫ. Из данной оперы - пытался нарисовать и закодировать картинки (с изменяемой ... "толщиной линий") перед "классными входами". Ничего "значимого" не нашел. Хвосты :)

You can also programme what you don't need ... :)

SProgrammer >>:

Да... а там есть что-то ? Ну ок, спасибо - посмотрю, вечером.

There are even real profits there, oddly enough.

Reason: