From theory to practice - page 1607

Martin Cheguevara:

and leeenin so young and young october ahead!)

in fact, the grid is of course plummeting, as the losses are infinite.

But if we make the losses fixed and the profits infinite then it would be a BIG deal)

No, I mean the topicstarter again rushed into battle) I wonder if his song on the 102nd anniversary of October will be as major as this)

In principle, you could try to build a theory for the grid usingstochastic partial differential equations, but I don't see much point in that - too complicated.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In principle, we could try to build a theory for the grid usingstochastic partial differential equations, but I don't see much point in doing so - it's too complicated.

Most likely it will be another "model pulled by the ears" ..... we do not know the nature of market movements, do we know the nature of electric circuits as a model, and we have already tried to transform the market under probability distributions "with ears".... i think it's all in the realm of "let's try it this way".

SZY: I do both simpler and more complicated things.... the meshes are constructed by the PC itself and the genetics searches for the best results by the required criterion, now there are only 4.5 x 10 ^142 options for order trajectories, everything came down to the correct tuning of the algorithm to make it count faster

Aleksey Nikolayev:

No, I mean the topicstarter again rushed into action) I wonder if his song on the 102nd anniversary of the great October will be as major as this).

Yes. There, I do not know on whose authority, it has become customary to ask everyone to state. If a person doesn't have a positive state, he is, by definition, a fool and not worthy to write on this forum.

That is, even the mastodons of the market like Warlock, from this point of view, are just childish. Hmmm... However! In theory, this forum should be deserted, but it's still alive. For only the Grail quenches the thirst of those who long for it, not the factory. In a factory you can only get drunk, but in the marketplace you can receive communion. That's how it is!

Igor Makanu:

Most likely it will be another "model pulled by the ears" ..... We don't know the nature of market movements, do we? There have already been suggestions of electric circuits as a model and attempts to transform the market under probability distributions "with ears".... I think it's all in the realm of, let's try it that way!

Still, diffusion is quite a traditional and often used model of approximate market description (Black-Scholes in options, for example). Moving from ordinary diffusers to partial derivative equations just means trying to add a vertical analysis to the usual horizontal one.

Electric circuits, by the way, are also described by stochastic diffusers.

Alexander_K:

That is to say, even mastodons of the market like Witchdoctor, from this point of view, are mere children.

And why is he a mastodon?

Alexander_K:

Gentlemen!

For those who are hungry for communication in private, I will answer in one piece - I do not like to communicate one-on-one and suffer, sighing and wiggling my moustache. I only communicate as a last resort - when the person can't make sense of something, provides basic data and asks for help. Only if I am interested in the task, do I join in.

Secret suffering, on the other hand, is foreign to me. Only open communication is interesting to me.

I finished my TS, the test deals on real account last week gave positive results, and in October I'll continue my battle with the market. Now I'm getting my fill of cash and together with my father-in-law we are trying to figure out how we will spend it. He dictates and I write in my notebook...

Obviously, there will be no more open trade.

We won't be able to watch football, only the radio report...

Don't insult us. At least announce the score once in a while.

We're rooting for you. We don't leave this thread.

danminin:

Why is he a mastodon?

Well, I have seen some of his posts which he then deleted. Obviously, this man (is he a man?) has spent a lot of time studying the market and understands and understands very subtle things. Does he have a positive state of mind? I have no idea. But I believe that there is. It gives me strength to fight. If I knew for sure that Koldun, Asaulenko, Bas, etc. did not and never had a profit, I would have given up long ago.

Igor Makanu:

Well, sort of, yes - you're right.

And sort of no - but what is the point? In theory you are trying to find principles of central propagation based on known approaches from other areas, the result is another ARCH and GARCH models, but no one has found any practical application for them

what will give you the results of obtained model of central axis creation? - Nothing, it won't work for all charts.

And in general, this is at least the tenth time I've written... We need a strategy where we put and where we don't put orders, where we close profit and where we close loss and these 4 order options should be "smeared out" according to possible price movement trajectories - possible, since they are only available to us on the history. And in this formulation, the task is reduced to the line formula and/or sinusoidal formula and/or polynomial formula and/or Taylor series.... This is much more efficient than searching for a general model of CD forming - the goal is to close the chart with orders and evaluate the price hitting our calculations of the trajectories

Even Chukcha (may people forgive me) knows where and how to place the traps correctly.

And here everyone is with towers and new guns, but cannot hit the beast.

That's because they're not observant. A Chukcha would say.

But you have the right idea.

Alexander_K:

Gentlemen!

For those who are hungry for communication in private, I will answer in one piece - I do not like to communicate one-on-one and suffer, sighing and wiggling my moustache. I only communicate as a last resort - when the person can't make sense of something, provides basic data and asks for help. Only if I am interested in the task, do I join in.

Secret suffering, on the other hand, is foreign to me. Only open communication is interesting to me.

I finished my TS, the test deals on real account last week gave positive results, and in October I'll continue my battle with the market. Now I'm getting my fill of cash and together with my father-in-law we are trying to figure out how we will spend it. He dictates and I write in my notebook...

Tough case)

EgorKim:

Tough case)

With an indicator like Sasha's, "a special case.")

Reason: