Our Masha! - page 11

grasn писал(а) >>

Cool. Just very cool. I am only interested in one question - what is the financial result behind all these super-engineered filters, equations and calculations? Figuratively speaking, 1000 pips a month with a 2-point drawdown.

LeoV >> :

I am only interested in one question - what is the financial result behind all these super-advanced filters, equations and calculations? Figuratively speaking - 1000 points a month with a 2-point drawdown.

The indirect financial result is very simple - it saves time, and it is very expensive in every way. The direct financial result: as a maximum - the forecast of significant reversal zones of the zigzag at least a day ahead (otherwise there is no point in Forex), and at least the forecast of the average price for the day ahead. I was sharing a little bit of results here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/17052, I posted a video, but it stopped working now - which is very strange. It was not very stable forecast then and I wrote that it was only the first iteration. Now the situation has changed - the second iteration is coming to an end and I'll post the result soon. :о)

I have also demonstrated the theoretical result (in points) of one of the very simple developed systems of forecasting the average forward for a bar (it seems on the watch). It's theoretical though, but the testing conditions were tough - I understand perfectly that it's MahtCAD.

Cool. Just very cool.

And what does cool mean? Everyone uses what they know how to do. Look at the topics - who does not do Forex, mathematicians, financiers, physicists, accountants, builders ..... Aviators (like me :o) and everyone comes up with their own theories. And VisSim costs in the range of $5000 - it is not expensive at all. And the main thing - it's just a tool. Here on the next thread people develop expert on the basis of quantum theory - it doesn't surprise you at all, and one of the best systems of block modelling of dynamic systems, including for real time - it surprises???? Understand - with a good tool you will explore and understand much more in a shorter period of time - this is the third result and very financial.

PS: By the way - I figured out how to connect the DDE - via excel, since it does not work directly with MT4!!! I.e. MT4->Excel->Vissim :o)))))))))

grasn писал(а) >>

What's my point...... I am just wondering how much more economically grounded the use of such complex, in my opinion, systems in the Forex market? How much better and more stable they will work - I mean more profit + less drawdown + more time on the real account - than not complex, conventional TS, for example, on one stochastic. This is what I mean. I`ve tried to analyze all these programs, solved all the equations and set all the filters to obtain the same result.

grasn >> :

Everyone uses what they know how to do. Read the threads - who doesn't do forex, mathematicians, financiers, physicists, accountants, builders .... Aviators (like me :o) and everyone comes up with their own theories.

Musicians also have their own theories - samples, loops, paternas...

cabluk писал(а) >>

musicians have their own theories too - samples, loops, paternas...

But they all, in the end, agree on one thing - money. And it's not even the money -- it's the amount of money --.....)))))

LeoV >> :

What's my point...... I am just wondering how much more economically grounded the use of such complex, in my opinion, systems in the Forex market? How much better and more stable they will work - I mean more profit + less drawdown + more time on the real account - than not complex, conventional TS, for example, on one stochastic. That's what I mean.

Yes you have answered your question, if we are dealing with getting the same result, then there really is no point. But I have clearly written about my result. I don't know how to write a profit system based on some arithmetic operations, and I don't know how to write it based on some stochastics. But I know what I'm doing.

Well, if you are trying to engage in the old philosophical conversation of "what is the point", then there is none, i.e. there is no point in life ... except to enjoy it. This was discovered a long time ago, except that over the years the true meaning of the word has been lost. :о))))

PS: filtering is one of many algorithms that can execute such programs, but far from being the only one. Why are you attached to it? Any memories? :о)

grasn писал(а) >>

Yes, you have answered your own question, if it is about getting the same result, then there really is no point. But I clearly wrote about my result. I don't know how to write a profit system based on a few arithmetic operations, and I don't know how to write it based on some stochastics. But I know what I'm doing.

Well, if you are trying to engage in the old philosophical conversation of "what is the point", then there is none, i.e. there is no point in life ... except to enjoy it. This was discovered a long time ago, except that over the years the true meaning of the word has been lost. :о))))

PS: filtering is one of many algorithms that can execute such programs, but far from being the only one. Why are you attached to it? Any memories? :о)

Not attached at all - just wondering. That's all. No ulterior motives ))))). But of course it's a pleasure. And everyone has their own pleasure ))))

I get it from them - it's fun to fuck themselves and others over in advanced mathematics.
with me it's a pleasure to make money, not to fuck with your brains
that's the difference.

BARS писал(а) >> I have the pleasure of making dough

+1 ))))

BARS >>:
у них я понял - удовольствие е***ь себе и другим мозги извращаясь в высшей математике
у меня удовольствие - заработать бабок, а не е***ь мозги
вот в чём отличие.

Dear BARS, these same guys(and believe me, I know all about them) have one pleasure - to read unpretentious lines about how ordinary guys earn money. I even had a tear streaming down my unshaven cheek, how touching it all is, and indeed - they are not fucking around in the head, but doing real, men's work. And even the 755 previously written posts do not count - it's not fucking with other people's brains, but the same, very valid arguments.

to LeoV

+1 ))))

That's not going to be enough. I'm just sure your knowledge of maths doesn't end there.

Reason: