From theory to practice - page 1471

EgorKim:

Practice will show the drain. And you'll say in the forum "enough is enough".

LOL

Ehhh..., child.... It's people like you I'm trying for...

Instead of goggling your eyes and seeing the Truth in a book, you're making a big fuss... Heh heh heh ....

Where is the sufferer Asaulenka? Drunk, probably under the sofa... Mm-hmm. .... Ugh.

And Vova is nowhere to be found... However! It's not right.

Please, all those who are suffering come back.

Show must go on!

Alexander_K:

Ehhh... baby.... It's people like you I'm trying to help...

Instead of goggling your eyes at the truth in a book, you're making a big fuss... eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh ....

I don't need to read any crap, uncle.

Because I've already reread it.

You're the one who's going to end up being a buffoon.)

Alexander_K:

IN MT4.

if it's in mt4, it could go like this

If i were you, i would rewrite the EA on mt5 and test it in mt5 before starting on real.

Alexander_K:

Don't despair! Uncle Sasha will not let you perish from moneylessness in a rubbish pit.

Amen.

Thank you. (chuckles) I was thinking of going for the noose. Just kidding, you can't wait.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From Theory to Practice

Evgeniy Chumakov, 2019.08.18 18:47

I do not have any period I have just placed it on the chart.

By the way, the graph looks like it should be.

Process dispersion (width of channel relative to expectation), indeed, practically always = const, and only at moment of so called "spikes" increases sharply.

Alexander_K:

For a start, read it carefully. It has EVERYTHING you need to make the Grail.

Apparently, you yourself do not read the literature you cite, or you read it without understanding it.

If you really were a physicist, you would have understood a simple thing long ago - the analogy with diffusion is absolutely inapplicable to the price. A diffusing particle has almost no effect on the environment, but nothing affects the market for an asset as much as changes in its price.

The diffusion analogy is roughly applicable to the equity of a trading system or portfolio of them.

Why are some people here criticising Uncle Sasha? Have you shown anything yourself here?

Alexander_K:

Why have I got this way now? The standard data directory used to be C:\ProgramFiles\Metatrader4.

I.e., all my Expert Advisors that previously resided in the folder C:\ProgramFiles\Metatrader4\MQL4\Experts and read data from C:\ProgramFiles\Metatrader4\MQL4\Files will not work now?

Run MT with /portable key

Reason: