How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see? - page 2

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Give me a link to the formulas for calculating H and P, how to calculate these functions?

It seems to be on this page:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page84#comment_11219540

The essence of the robot's work is that during a flat, it spins around zero, and during a trend it takes the bulk of the profit by closing all the orders

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
How and where better to post the monitoring of the real account for all to see to forum members, to avoid banning or "pre-banning"?

Local Signals cannot be discussed, third-party monitors will also be banned, an almost impossible task.

Try to make a post in the Blog there, where you can discuss your Signal in the comments, but do not place a link to this post here. Place it in your Profile and accurately redirect everyone to the post in the Blog. Discuss here without links and references, allegorically :))

Yes, it's idiotic, but that's reality.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Local Signals cannot be discussed, third-party monitors will also be banned, an almost impossible task.

Try to make a post in the Blog there, where you can discuss your Signal in the comments, but do not place a link to this post here. Place it in your Profile and accurately redirect everyone to the post in the Blog. Discuss here without links and references, allegorically :))

Yes, it's idiotic, but that's reality.

Thanks for the tip, almost a zugzwang, I have a blog

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The essence of the robot's work is that during a flat it moves around zero, and during a trend it takes the main part of the profit by closing all orders

Can you send me an Excel file with these calculations?

Evgeni Gavrilovi:

Can you send me an Excel file with these calculations?

In the next thread I gave all the formulas for calculating market conditionshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/332765/page288#comment_19555131
Ищем закономерности
Ищем закономерности
  • www.mql5.com
Привет, хлопцы! Предлагаю всем делиться найденными закономерностями...

Evgeni Gavrilovi:

Can you send me an excel file with these calculations?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to post the monitoring of the real account for public viewing?

Evgeniy Chumakov, 2020.12.09 10:44

I don't know how to calculate the H & P functions, can you tell me how to do that?

from a neighbouring thread in 2019. An advisor was also made there.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Had a heart attack, stroke, now he's recovered.

Don't get sick again
I hope it's not from forex?

ATS has made 5330 buy/sell trades in 7 hours since launching, raised his profit to $3, of which he lost $2 and now his deposit has only increased by $1 to $61.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
ATS has made 5330 buy and sell trades since launching, in 7 hours of operation, raised his profit to $3,of which he lost $2 and now his deposit has only increased by $1 to $61.

ats for referrals
or for those who make money on spreads

Reason: