From theory to practice - page 1469

multiplicator:

Alexander, what about the old signal? Is it gone?

Why not... I do. Well, it's $160 instead of $200 now. I agree - I'm a bit of a dipshitter, I'm sorry.

That's why I had to convert my TS to dynamic sliding windows. Results on tests are amazing. I am waiting for the real one.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Sash, if you can write me in your personal message from which page to read about the dynamic window, because it's too complicated for me.

Read where t and tau are. t is the size of the temporary window and tau is the size of the dynamic window inside the temporary window.

It's not very straightforward, but whoever wants to understand it will have to digest this Book.

Alexander_K:

So that sufferers don't think they have been forgotten.

Here is the book (see attached file). There's the Grail.

As the book is of physics department, so, remembering the appropriate joke, I will say that it will be of use in quantity approximately equal to M(PTI)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Since the book is a physics book, then, remembering the relevant joke, I will say that it will be of use in an amount approximately equal to M(PTI)

For a start, read it carefully. It has EVERYTHING you need to create the Grail.

Alexander_K:

For a start, read it carefully. It has EVERYTHING you need to make the Grail.

What's there to read? There's not even anything about the Boltzmann equation. It is a kind of simplification for technical physicists (or physical technicians).

Renat Akhtyamov:

Apparently cash A_K hasn't found on forex......

Has anyone found a real pivot point?

For example, a long time ago I noticed that even a signal extracted from several MAs behaves differently under the same conditions.

Suppose the MA(4)>MA(10)>MA(20) condition served as a signal to buy. But sometimes when this condition was met, the price would fall?

---

I'll add:

how many times did you want to reverse the signal to make a profit instead of a loss and failed?

---

So what is the secret?

The secret is that the loss comes on the spread and the commission.

EgorKim:

The secret is that the drain goes on the spread and the commission.

no

it's the signal reversal that's the source of the loss

;)

Alexander_K:

For a start, read it carefully. It has EVERYTHING you need to make the Grail.

Well, well)

Put out a cue with the story first, then tell people it's worth wasting their time with this book.

Renat Akhtyamov:

no

it goes down on the flip of the signal

;)

Well you flip it and that's when you fly into the spread.

And you can't tell the moment the signal flips (f*cking)

Gentlemen!

My heart is pounding with joy and anticipation of cash!

Soon - the beginning of trading. I will try to publish trades, and from September 1, I will probably open a PAMM-account.

Do not despair! Uncle Sasha will not let you perish from moneylessness in a rubbish pit.

Amen.

Reason: