From theory to practice - page 1925

Evgeniy Chumakov:

SignalE is not interested, better a pamm.

To be honest, I don't feel like opening either one... But, let it be a matter of principle. After all, conversations on the forum boil down to the same thing - there is no grail. And Wizards are not in a hurry to prove the opposite... I will have to demonstrate what may be extracted from the market. I do not promise much: 50 percent a month with a drawdown of no more than 10%. And, of course, without stop-losses :)))

Alexander_K2:

Honestly, I don't feel like opening either one... But, let it be a matter of principle. After all, conversations on the forum boil down to the same thing - there is no grail. And Wizards are not in a hurry to prove the opposite... I will have to demonstrate what may be extracted from the market. I do not promise much: 50 percent a month with a drawdown of no more than 10%. And, of course, without stop-losses :))).

I would prefer to send in a personal message a picture of the charts, I'll look and try to grow over myself.

p/s. After you disappeared here and did not post anything, I had a dream the other night in which you posted a picture with charts (like those where the sorcerer indicator)

Only there the "sum of returnees" was jumping from level to level (vertically) and each level had a different dispersion channel using different formulas.

When I woke up and went to the forum you appeared here again.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Zhenya, my respects - you are a true grail seeker.

Well, I will send you the results as I go along. If you're interested in them and want to understand the non-linear, exponential market space-time, then don't worry - I won't tell you the whole algorithm, but I will give you tasks, and you will be able to understand everything by yourself.

I'm going to go get ready. I will not say goodbye.

Alexander_K2:

but I'll give you assignments.

I'm not a coward... but I'm afraid. I'm afraid if I can, if I am capable.

© Semyon Semyonovich Gorbunkov

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I am not a coward... but I am afraid. I am afraid if I can, if I am capable.

© Semyon Semyonovich Gorbunkov

:))) Hilarious... It's all free, of course.
Well, maybe you'll find something in other threads. Not the current ones, of course, but the forgotten old ones... Something that will turn out to be understandable and close to you.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

By the way, there are some great developments on the smartphone too. The Chief Wizard sits there, but you still have to manage to get an appointment with him :)

Alexander_K2:

In the marketplace, the task is set quite differently... First, the sufferer has to say to himself: "I know such-and-such a biological, physical, etc. process. I know how it is born, develops and dies... I understand that I can make money from such a process." And only then to fish out the right rows, sections from the flow of quotes... But, not the other way around!

do you believe that?
It often happens that a person simply believes in something. and claims it on a forum as the ultimate truth. but has not yet tested the theory himself, and does not know whether it actually works.

multiplicator:

do you believe it?
it often happens that a person just believes something and tells it on a forum as the ultimate truth. but has not yet tested the theory himself and does not know if it really works.

Of course.

Note that I'm not really saying anything anymore - no formulas, no graphs. There will never be any. I'm just saying - the Grail is there. If someone lacks practical proof, but has or will prove to be a true Market Warrior, I will, if they wish, show them my results. That is all.

Alexander_K2:

By the way, there are some great developments on the smartphone too. The Chief Wizard sits there, but you still have to manage to get an appointment with him :)

Can I get a link to the Wizard General? :)

bilbo_b:
can I get a link to the Wizard in Chief? :)

He's around here somewhere.

Reason: