From theory to practice - page 1928

Alexander_K2

All right, you'll have the state, starting Monday.

May the Lord be with you and not a trembling hand be weakened.
And the stories to check out, you still haven't?

secret:
May the Lord be with you, and may your trembling hand never falter.
No history to check on, then?

It's quite difficult to check... You need to know how to work with raw data + time. You need to make some script, so that the time of quotation arrival has the following format: day of the week, hour, minute, second. Then you need to thin them... I'm too lazy. I don't have time. I already know that time in the market is the Grail. Everything else is nonsense.

Signal. Signalem.

where's the picture?

;)

Alexander_K2:

It is quite difficult to verify... You need to know how to work with the raw data + its time. You need to make some script, so that the time of quote arrival has the format: day of week, hour, minute, second. Then you need to thin them... I'm too lazy. I don't have time. I already know that time in the market is the Grail. Everything else is nothing.

Then how do you trade? By hand? Are you thinning, too?

Aleksey Mavrin:

How do you trade then? By hand? Are you thinning too?

My TS uses a ready-made block that dynamically calculates these time data of the next quote and saves them in an array.

How to do it with tick archive, I have no idea - in my opinion, there is a date-type time format, in which the day of week, at least, is not present. And what to do with it?

And so I have my own archive, which I have been collecting for 2 months. Profit on tests, as I've already said, +50% per month. That's enough for me.

Alexander_K2:

My TS uses a ready-made block that dynamically calculates this time data of the next quote and writes it into an array.

I have no idea how to do it with the tick archive - in my opinion, there is some format of time like Date, in which the day of the week, at least, is not present. And what to do with it?

And so I have my own archive, which I have been collecting for 2 months. Profit on tests, as I've already said, +50% per month. This is enough for me.

From any date it is easy to get the day of the week and so on. What have the tests consisted of? If you have an Expert Advisor, let's show it on a larger quotes history, it would be interesting, wouldn't it?

By the way, what time period has the quotes been in the archive? As far as I understand 2 months is the time spent for quotes archive or do you mean the quotes saved during 2 months online?

Alexander_K2:

My TS uses a ready-made block that dynamically calculates this time data of the next quote and writes it into an array.

I have no idea how to do it with the tick archive - in my opinion, there is some format of time like Date, in which the day of the week, at least, is not present. And what to do with it?

And so I have my own archive, which I have been collecting for 2 months. Profit on tests, as I've already said, +50% per month. That's enough for me.

The top level Graal is a way to withdraw money from the tester

The owner of medium-level Graal withdraws from demos

:-)

Aleksey Mavrin:

As long as you have an EA, let's make it on a bigger quote history, isn't that interesting?

There's no EA there, he's using some archaic VisSim to make a grail.

Man, this is the most interesting thread on the forum, there's nothing to read

Vladimir Baskakov:
Man, this is the most interesting thread on the forum, there's nothing to read.

So write something useful.... for everyone to read.

Reason: