Predicting the future with Fourier transforms - page 17

Sart_repair писал(а) >>

Here you go, soul-catchers - "indicator pictures" work without fail !

Imagine you made a sale on the bottom red (the indicator doesn't tell you if it's the bottom or if it's going to be lower...)

The decision point is at the moment of colour transition. I agree that there are different indicators, but believe me, I've been working on it for a long time. I think it's not even an indicator but a market model (mathematical model) that will give me what I'm looking for. My approach to the market I outlined in this thread 'Random Flow Theory and FOREX'. Just do not take it as the absolute truth. Everyone has their own way. But everyone has to go it himself.

Prival писал(а) >>

Attentive :-) I made that sign on purpose. I've been fighting with him for a long time. But it seems to be getting results. I have tried the initial versions of this indicator Komposter and Vinin and they have disappeared from the forum, I haven't seen them for a long time. Maybe this is a good sign and it's time to write an Expert Advisor.

So, this is it! The reason of economic crisis))

Prival >> :

Attentive :-) I made that sign on purpose. I've been fighting with him for a long time. But it seems to be getting results. I have tried the initial versions of this indicator Komposter and Vinin and they have disappeared from the forum, I haven't seen them for a long time. Maybe this is a good sign and it's time to write an EA.

Self-deception ! Only using the external (in relation to the behavior of the price) criteria we can more or less predict something.

Look at the Expert Advisor of Nikolay Kositsin at the Championship ! Where is he? You can't deny Nikolay Kositsin's meticulous and thorough knowledge.

of indicators. Read his articles - he does a lot of "ironing" of his indicators, but all to no avail...

Prival >> :

the decision point at the moment of colour transition. I agree that there are different indicators, but believe me, I have been working on it for a long time. Most likely not even on the indicator, but on the market model (mathematical model) that will give me what I am looking for. My approach to the market I outlined in this thread 'Random Flow Theory and FOREX'. Just do not take it as the absolute truth. Everyone has their own way. But everyone has to go it himself.

>> thank you, I'll read it, of course.

Sart_repair >> :

Self-deception ! Only by relying on external (in relation to price behaviour) criteria can one more or less predict anything.

Look at the expert Nikolay Kositsin at the championship ! Where is he? And Nikolai Kositsin can't be denied a thorough and detailed knowledge

indicators. Just read his articles - he does everything except "ironing" his indicators to no avail...

what's the use of knowing the indices built on moving averages

The smoothness of an indicator is far from being a criterion for assessing its quality ))

>> when the cat has nothing to do he strokes his indicators

Prival >> :

Attentive :-) I made that sign on purpose. I've been fighting with him for a long time. But it seems to be getting results. I have tried the initial versions of this indicator Komposter and Vinin and they have disappeared from the forum, I haven't seen them for a long time. Maybe this is a good sign and it's time to write an Expert Advisor.

It is high time to write an EA with such an indicator.

=-)

It is very impressive. It is interesting to see it on a trend line.

Sart_repair писал(а) >>

Self-deception ! Only by relying on external (in relation to price behaviour) criteria can one more or less predict anything.

Look at the expert Nikolay Kositsin at the championship ! Where is he? And Nikolai Kositsin can not deny a meticulous and thorough knowledge

of the indicators. Read his articles - he is doing a lot of "ironing" of his indicators, but it`s no use...

Share your criteria, at least approximately. So that we can calculate it. My computer is a piece of hardware, it only understands formulas (or rather, it only knows how to add 0 to 1, and 1+1 in it = 0), I have to explain everything to him.

How to calculate the EUR/USD exchange rate, for example, if they make their interest rates equal to 0. The formula can be +- because it is a forecast and the error values determine the accuracy of the forecast (i.e. 1.1900 plus the minu and to the time). Or let's say the grandfathers from Michigan published their figures, what will be the exchange rate of the yen against the Aussie?

Just for me the words of WTE are beautiful, but there are not enough formulas. And all the formulas are simple. Grade 3 at the most. Air combat, fly vs. fly is 3 heads harder. But you can always repeat an experiment there, make a bomb, blow it up, something goes wrong, recalculate, repeat the experiment. But in the economy this is not possible, the experiment didn't work :(((( you won't find yourself in these conditions a second time (no economy, no income, nothing to pay, and in general the country may not exist).

You cannot step into the same river twice. And here it is the other way round. Economists must have formulas (models) with forecasts three to five heads higher than those of the dumb military, and I have seen doctoral studies in economics with 600 pages of text (flud) and one exponential graph. But yes doctor of economics, prominent politician, etc.

Z.U. Here on this forum, I've learned a lot. And first of all the attitude to forex. It is not a game. I'm thankful that Alexey(mathematician) has helped me. For me it's a war, it's easier for me and every decision I make is not a loss in the game with a ruble. This attitude to the market gives me the confidence to beat me, it remains to be seen if I can beat it (predict). I can, I'll be sure of it, and I'll check it 1000 and 1 times, that's when I'll go for real. I am now too early. I'm looking forward to MQL5, I need matrices, multicurrency analysis. Currency movements are multidimensional and multidimensional.

sol писал(а) >>

It is high time to write an EA with such an indicator.

=-)

Very impressive. Interesting to see it on a trending section.

date, interval, currency, timeframe ?

The topic got off to such a good start!...

It's already been muddled up :-(

Zhunko >> :

The topic got off to such a good start...!

It's already been covered up.

but a fresh-faced entity, seeing the headline "Forecast of the future...", went there...

- Let me ask you what you have to say about what you read.
Sharikov shrugged his shoulders.
- I don't agree.
- With whom? With Engels or with Kautsky?
- With both," Sharikov answered.
- 'That's wonderful, I swear to God. "All those who say that the other..." And what would you suggest for your part?
- What's there to suggest? Congress, Germans... My head is spinning. To take everything and divide it...

Reason: