From theory to practice - page 1930

Aleksey Mavrin:

That counts. What do we do next? How to thin out etc.

We need a complete roadmap )

:))) Nah, well, I don't even have anything to say... Why would I tell you that?!

If you tell me exactly what you expect to see on the thinned rows, and why it should be so and not otherwise, then another conversation.

Pardon me, mate, this is the first time I've seen you here. I can tell this only to the great Warriors, like Vladimir'a, with whom I've been searching for the Grail for 2 years, side by side.

Alexander_K2:

I never had one. I keep my own - only in the last 2 months have I started recording time in it and learned to thin it out, as bequeathed by the Sorcerer, who has gone to Inostex, apparently, forever :(((

What's your sample then in the sliding window?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What is your sample then in the sliding window?

Some.

First show the distribution of time intervals between quotes that you get after thinning, then show the distribution of increments that you get. After that, watch the cartoon - how this probability density function changes over time.

Then you will understand everything, including sampling.

Alexander_K2:

:))) No, well, I don't even have anything to say... Why should I tell you that!

If you tell me exactly what you expect to see on the thinned rows, and why it should be so and not otherwise, then another conversation.

Pardon me, mate, this is the first time I've seen you here. I can tell this only to the great Warriors, like Vladimir, with whom I've been searching for the Grail for 2 years, side by side.

If only because I offered to help you automate your system in order to test it.

Aleksey Mavrin:

If only because I offered to help you automate your system in order to test it.

Thanks, mate - no thanks.

Get it right - you have to get involved in some work at the start, with a fiery heart and aware of the risks of possible failure. This has always been and always will be the case in business and in life. At the final stage no one needs it any more.

Nevertheless, I believe that this topic: pre-processing of data, identification of areas with a clear affiliation to a random process of a certain type and non-random process, the use of theoretical framework in calculating the variance of such processes, etc., can not and should not just disappear into oblivion.

I hope that, having seen the practical results, those who suffer will rise up and open a new branch - there will be new participants, new discussions, hopes and sufferings. That is where it is necessary to express oneself.

Everything is in the past here... The Grail has either taken its former participants, or has scattered them in smoke on the far approaches.

Alexander_K2:

Thanks, mate - no thanks.

Get it right - you have to get involved in some work at the start, with a fiery heart and aware of the risks of possible failure. This has always been and always will be the case in business and in life. At the final stage no one needs it any more.

Nevertheless, I believe that this topic: pre-processing of data, identification of areas with a clear affiliation to a random process of a certain type and non-random process, the use of theoretical framework in calculating the variance of such processes, etc., can not and should not just disappear into oblivion.

I hope that, having seen the practical results, those who suffer will rise up and open a new branch - there will be new participants, new discussions, hopes and sufferings. That is where it is necessary to express oneself.

Everything is in the past here... The grail has either taken its former participants, or has scattered them in smoke on the far approaches.

I understand. But you also understand that any hypothesis is just a hypothesis until it is tested by an experiment, that is, until you have tested at least some of your developments on some serious history, then you are just at the very beginning). as I understand you don't even have anything to test in the form of a robot.

The words about 2 months and 50% a month give rise to vague doubts and give the impression that you've just reached a dead end in your research and are just having fun on the forum. It's understandable too, I don't mind, I'm fine with it, let's have fun together ))

Aleksey Mavrin:

I understand everything. But you should also understand that any hypothesis is only a hypothesis until it is tested by experiment, i.e. until you have tested at least some of your developments on at least some serious history, you are just at the very beginning).

The words about 2 months and 50% a month give rise to vague doubts and give the impression that you've just reached a dead end in your research and are just having fun on the forum. It's understandable too, I don't mind, I'm fine with it, let's have fun together )))

:))) Ok, I get it. Just words don't suit misguided souls...

I'll open the signal, starting Monday, and show how the trade is going from time to time. Maybe then someone will open a new thread with research and hopes, because that's exactly what I want - for the forum to liven up. It's become boring here and sad on the smart. Trouble...

Alexander_K2:

:))) OK, I get it. Just words don't suit misguided souls...

I'll open a signal starting on Monday, and I'll show how the trade is going from time to time. Maybe then someone will open a new thread with research and hopes, because that's exactly what I want - for the forum to liven up. It's gotten boring here and sad on the smart. Trouble...

Fine, it's a deal. The work done and the effort invested should not just be transformed into your profit, it's so trivial. Gotta write a story ! :)

Silent and not my epiphany - the grail is the trend and the trend is the grail...

Alexander_K2:

... You have to get involved in some work at the start, with a fiery heart and an awareness of the risks of possible failure. This has always been and always will be the case in business and in life. No one needs it at the end...

At the end stage?

I remember 2 years ago you were already 100% sure that it was not the final stage, but already completed. And now it is most likely at least self-deception.

You may be a really good physicist, but a total zero in programming (which is strange). You are being offered help with elementary things that you can't handle. This help would advance the development a lot or mark off a dead-end branch, but you are afraid of losing the grail, which exists only in your imagination. It's funny and sad.

Reason: