From theory to practice - page 1924

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Daddy state first :))

But seriously, what do I do if I don't know such and such a biological, physical, etc. process. ?

Ok. I'll think about it, maybe from Monday I'll open a signalE...

In all seriousness, read books. I can't recommend better. A man cannot beat the market without understanding exactly what he is looking for.

Something reminded me of the words of a trading blockhead - Yusuf:

"But, this particular paradox happened today, after the market opened under the influence of a small GEP: The indicator immediately began signalling a sharp and irreversible turn from downside to upside. More significant price changes could not have been as influential as the last change! This can only happen if we assume that the price depends on the trade volume, because this indicator is bound only to the price change. And we haven't learned how to take volumes into account. Therefore, the market is able to break the back of anyone".

Alexander_K2:

Okay. I'll think about it, maybe on Monday I'll open a signalE...

In all seriousness, read a book. I can't recommend anything better. A man cannot beat the market without understanding exactly what he is looking for.

Given that this is the advice of someone who has achieved nothing in trading himself, this advice can be forgotten.

Макс:
Considering that this is the advice of a man who has achieved nothing in trading himself, that advice can be forgotten.

Are you sure about this?! I will specifically unsubscribe you personally from the signal, even if you ask me to. I want nothing to do with unbelieving people.

Alexander_K2:

Are you sure about this?! I will specifically unsubscribe you personally from the signal, even if you ask me to. I don't want anything to do with non-believers.

You're a master troller!

Alexander_K2:

Are you sure about this?! I will specifically unsubscribe you personally from the signal, even if you ask me to. I don't want anything to do with non-believers.

With unbelievers in you?))) Have you got a bobo head at all?))
Your signals and pummels are all clear by now. Just like with your grail, bollinger rebound style)) schoolboys go learn.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You are the master of trolling!

:)))

SignalE will be hidden from the eyes of those who suffer. And only when I see that a man is filled with Faith will I link to him. So be it. Amen...

Макс:
With unbelievers in you?)) You got a bobo head?))
With your signals and pams it's already clear. Just like with your grail, bollinger rebound style)) schoolboys go learn.

Well, well. I feel sorry for you, Max. There's an emptiness in your soul.

Alexander_K2:

Well, well. I feel sorry for you, Max. There's an emptiness in your soul.

Still try to get the cuckoo back, maybe it hasn't gone far yet.

Alexander_K2:

:)))

The signal will be hidden from the eyes of those who are suffering. And only when I see that one is filled with Faith will I give a link to him. Be therefore. Amen...

SignalE is not interested, better a pamm.

Reason: