Found the talent - page 29

sever30:

I'm by the side of the road again :)

that's... if anyone needs talent, I'm on company duty...

;) unrecognized talent... yeah... There's no one in the land of the living.

sanyooooook:

and profit 50/50 how?

Put all the risks on the trader and split the profits 50/50 )))))

ZS: why don't you work successfully with 500? )

I don't want to)

chepikds:

Put all the risks on the trader and split the profits 50/50 )))))

do not want)

You do not want to work with success, then success will not work for you. i do not want it, i do not want it. You do not go to the bank and you do not give them the terms on which you agree to receive a loan.

If you don't want to work with success, then success won't work with you )))), I don't want to, it's not an excuse.

sever30:

I'm by the side of the road again :)

that's... if anyone needs talent, I'm on company duty...

Describe the characteristics of the TS, how long it takes to double the depot or what is the gain in a month. How about a test - trade for a month on my demo account if all is OK! - I open an account (your password) what is the minimum deposit requirement?

sanyooooook:

If you do not want to work with success then success will not work for you), I don't want to, it's not an excuse. You do not go to the bank and give them the terms on which you agree to receive a loan.

If you don't want to work with success, success won't work with you )))), I don't want to, it's not an excuse.

I don't want to do that with you.

Tantrik:

Describe the characteristics of the TS, how long it takes the deposit to double or what is the increase in a month. If all is OK, I will open an account for you (you get the password). - i will open an account (your password) what is the minimum deposit requirement?

200-300$ for a 1 000 base contract; 2 000-3 000$ for a 10 000 base contract 20 000-$30 000 base contract 100 000ed. this is the minimum deposit, with the risk of total drainage, the probability of plummer is the same as an auto accident with a fatal outcome, if you drive a car, then with the same success may invest in my TS. :) if the size of the deposit is higher than the above amounts, the difference will be "not working" ie, not decommissioned part of the deposit:) so you can define the loss limit in % of the total funds.

I will not work on the demo.

sever30:

I will not work on the demo.

Why not? :)))

RomanS:
why? :)))

I started testing on the demo, and there was horror, trades opened where there was no price at all, closed at non-existent stops, etc. Horror, how to build up history and demonstrate monitoring to interested parties, pay for the UPU? and you cannot file a claim:)

p.s. I posted a screenshot yesterday in the branch about the drawings, for some reason it was deleted, and now I'm not at home, I would have shown it and made fun of it.

RomanS:
why? :)))

Proud! And TC martin?

Tantrik:

Proud! and a TS martin?
Eh, men, you will remain with your phobias. you want a riddle? does increasing the lot of the next position after the SL within the TS always lead to a martingale infestation of the system?
Reason: