From theory to practice - page 1957

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

You have four sets of 3 values, wave type, increment and direction of increment. Depending on the defined combinations, different actions are taken. Certain combinations in the table ==> actions. Or in the semantic content, if on H1 the wave type is like this, the increment goes down by so much, on M15 the wave type is different, the increment goes up by so much, on M5 the wave type is like on H1, the increment goes down by so much, then do the following))) So it is like this. Or the logic is not formalized yet and the actions are based on your experience?

This is additional information for the NS. The decision to enter is made based on many parameters, but these ones are taken into account.

NS without training, in the training markets are useless. There has to be an assessment of the current situation, not of what was once.

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is additional information for the NS. The decision to enter is based on many parameters, but these are also taken into account.

NS without training, in training markets are useless. There has to be an assessment of the current situation, not of what was once.

Is the NS searched and trained in 2 steps or all parameters at once?

The assessment of the current situation goes against the history. Forecasting is either based on data or on trends.

Occurrence of situations not reflected in historical data and trend history cannot be correctly assessed and used for forecasting in most cases.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Is the NS searched and trained in 2 steps or is it all at once?

The assessment of the current situation goes against the history. Forecast either on data or on trends.

Occurrence of situations not reflected in historical data and trend history cannot be correctly evaluated and used for prediction in most cases.

My TS analyses the situation using historical data of course. Its toolkit assesses the nature of the market trend direction, waves, channels and more. NS evaluates the cumulative effect and draws a conclusion to sell, buy or wait for limiters to execute orders.

I cannot say that the evaluation of the current situation goes against the history. The situation changes at every point in time. It cannot be repeated ever. There may be a semblance, but not a repetition. If TS is built on one indicator it may seem that everything repeats. But this is a delusion.

The emergence of situations that are not reflected in the historical data and trend history can not be correctly evaluated and used for prediction in most cases.

Forecasting based on historical data has put everyone in the black. Every new situation is unique. It may slightly resemble the historical one and only slightly.

Correct assessment of the current situation gives an advantage. Not only TA is important here, but also other factors: news factors, knowledge of crowd psychology, "dummy" behaviour and many others. In any case, we are playing a game of probability. Whoever has more options up their sleeve wins.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Приказы на проведение торговых операций оформляются ордерами. Каждый ордер имеет множество свойств для чтения, информацию по ним можно получать с помощью функций Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его исполнении. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию...

Uladzimir Izerski:

My TS analyses the situation)) naturally using historical data. It uses its own tools to assess the nature of the market - trend direction, waves, channels and many other things. NS evaluates the cumulative effect and draws a conclusion to sell, buy or wait for limiters to execute orders.

I cannot say that the evaluation of the current situation goes against the history. The situation changes at every point in time. It cannot be repeated ever. There may be a semblance, but not a repetition. If TS is built on one indicator it may seem that everything repeats. But this is a delusion.

The emergence of situations that are not reflected in the historical data and trend history can not be correctly evaluated and used for prediction in most cases.

Forecasting based on historical data has put everyone in the black. Every new situation is unique. It may slightly resemble the historical one and only slightly.

Correct assessment of the current situation gives an advantage. Not only TA is important here, but also other factors: news factors, knowledge of crowd psychology, "dummy" behaviour and many others. In any case, we are playing a game of probability. Who has more options up his sleeve wins.

Complete repetitions of data on different time series scales are of course unlikely. We can talk about such combinations of data.

And how do you account for external factors? Is there a system, or is it only based on subjective perceptions and experience?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Complete repetitions of data at different time series scales are of course unlikely. You can talk about such combinations of data.

How do you account for external factors? Is there a system, or is it just based on subjective perceptions and experience?

More like acquired experience. It can also be built into the TS by "ticking" or estimating its impact on the market. That's if one is coding oneself.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Rather, it is an acquired experience. It can also be built into the TS by "ticking off" or assessing the impact on the market. This is if one is coding by oneself.

Ticking is by hands. It's just a convenience.))

Are there any developments in assessing the impact on the market of the various factors? At least a simple categorisation?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

A tick is a hands-off thing. It's just a convenience.))

Are there any developments in assessing the impact on the market of different factors? At least a simple breakdown by category?

I have it in my plans, but I have no arms to implement it. The new TS contains a lot of details, which need to be finalized, take much time. In time, if I live, I'll do it. But not right now. I can't cover everything. There's plenty of ideas. I can't find a team. We don't match. Might not trust me. Ready to share here on the forum, but I'm being attacked for hidden advertising. But I don't need it. There is no one to please. There will be the disgruntled and the jealous. There are a lot of smart and decent people on this forum and people don't communicate because of idiots.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are plans, but I can't get my hands on it. The new TC has a lot of little things that need to be done, taking up a lot of time. In time, if I live, I will do it. But not right now. I can't cover everything. There's plenty of ideas. I can't find a team. We don't match. Might not trust me. Ready to share here on the forum, but I'm being attacked for hidden advertising. But I don't need it. There is no one to please. There will be disgruntled and jealous people. There are a lot of smart and decent people on this forum, and because of the idiots people don't communicate.

Many people here have complicated characters)))). Do not pay attention)))) Specifics of activity apparently)))) It is really hard to assemble a team in this business. Too many different motivations))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is in the plans, but the hands are not up to implementing it.

The question is how would you categorise external factors. And how would you rate them.

It is clear that there is stock news and indices. But there are also other factors that influence the market and the estimation of their influence is usually made indirectly, subjectively and with a long delay. What is of interest are the off-exchange factors.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

The question is how would you categorise external factors. And how would you rate them.

It is clear that there is stock market news and indices. But there are also other factors that influence the market, and the evaluation of the impact is usually indirect, subjective and with a considerable delay. What is interesting are the over-the-counter (OTC) factors.

Besides delayed news, there is also a category of unofficial news, which is called rumors. They are good for trading. But it is more about politics, not economics. Politics and economics are interlinked. No knowledge is harmless. It gives you a general idea of the market.

Reason: