From theory to practice - page 959

Roman Shiredchenko:

Please - state the concept of "exponential price growth"...

Well...look at the exponential graph...or for example Fibonacci numbers evolution of the spiral... I don't even know how to formulate it, my robot finds so different and peculiar configurations of this very growth, that I find it difficult to classify and formulate it.

Martin Cheguevara:
Well...look at the exponential graph...or for example the Fibonacci numbers evolution of the spiral... I don't even know how to phrase it, my robot finds so different and peculiar configurations of this very growth, that I cannot really classify and formulate it.

Visually, it makes sense. How does it find it - on artificial intelligence?

Martin Cheguevara:
I play against the trend when the order is going down.
In general, I see people here like to engage in tautology...
In cards and in parrots and crocodiles they will show you Forex))))
Here's an example of the easiest question where the stop is the most effective. Has anyone ever answered this question? Has anyone ever tried to start small? There are only Napoleons of thought and only two or three people who really think and practice.

I can only sympathize.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Cards are pieces of paper with pictures on them. They are used to create the conditions for a game.

Forex is not designed to be a game, but a real money changer. This is serious.

But many peeps from this forum, and without forums, believe that this game was created for them.)))

P.s. I'll add a word or two.

No one is aiming to take money from you. There is an exchange at any point in time.

The task of the speculator is to sell more expensive and buy cheaper.

For those who came to exchange and left it is an exchange office. They will never complain that their money was taken from them.

I hope I got it right.))

Don't contradict yourself and don't repeat all that bullshit about noble speculators, bulls, bears, etc. etc.

Our brother, you and I and everyone else here, by chance or not, have quite specific roles to play,

and we can only act within the limits of the rules, the possibilities, the reality,

as well as other pleasures at our common and personal disposal.

And, of course, to help each other rather than fight over nothing...

aleger:

Don't contradict yourself and don't repeat all that bullshit about noble speculators, bulls, bears, etc. etc.

Our brother, you and I and everyone else here, by chance or not, have quite specific roles to play,

and we can only act within the limits of the rules, the possibilities, the reality,

and other pleasures at our mutual and personal disposal.

And, of course, help each other, not squabble over nothing...

If I'm wrong, you can spit in my avatar on your monitor).

Uladzimir Izerski:

If I'm wrong about something, you can spit at my avatar on your monitor).

Following the example of the Japanese? Would that give anyone pleasure or satisfaction?

Meanwhile, I have unrestrainedly climbed to 180th place out of 1,602 entrants.

The desperate battle for the coveted Grail continues...

Alexander_K:

Meanwhile, I have unrestrainedly climbed to 180th place out of 1,602 entrants.

The desperate battle for the coveted Grail continues...

Is there any "outsider" access to the contest results?

A very strong thirst for cash, has me literally gnawing at the computer with my teeth in search of the Grail.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Cards are pieces of paper with pictures on them. They are used to create the conditions for a game.

Forex is not designed to be a game, but a real money changer. This is serious.

But many peeps from this forum, and without forums, believe that this game was created for them.)))

P.s. I'll add a word or two.

No one is aiming to take money from you. There is an exchange at any given time.

The task of the speculator is to sell more expensive and buy cheaper.

For those who came to exchange and left it is an exchange office. They will never complain that their money was taken from them.

I hope I got it right.))

You are confusing forex with the interbank market. Forex is not designed for any kind of money exchange. On forex you do not trade anything, but conclude contracts with a DC for the rise or fall of currencies. The DC is your only counterparty in this game, and his only task is to take money from you. This is business - nothing personal).

Reason: