From theory to practice - page 1927

give me a link to Boris, nothing to read)

multiplicator:
give me a link to Boris, nothing to read)

https://smart-lab.ru/profile/bgoud/

Борис Гудылин: профиль на смартлабе
Борис Гудылин: профиль на смартлабе
  • smart-lab.ru
Борис Гудылин: записи, комментарии, избранное, контакты, друзья, стейтмент

Alexander_K2:

Interesting :))) Yes, I had a little chat with Boris and his followers there personally. Interesting, of course. That hasn't happened here in the past.

As I understand it, Boris uses Fibonacci to find extrema. A long time ago, Akelo also used such a method. The only significant difference is that Boris converts the system from discrete to continuous, while Akelo stays in discrete. Both drew ideas from the book "Vorobiev - Fibonacci Numbers".
Poul Trade Forum: Математический кружок Акело
  • forex.kbpauk.ru
Akelo Снайпер™ Регистр. 26/11/01 Сообщений: 412 Библиотека математического кружка Ессе 1 Самое парадоксальное на сегодняшний день вопиющее несоответствие в научной парадигме общества и в парадигме " ученых" вещающих о рынке и его законах. Мне претит понятие Randome Market и "глубоко научные" рекомендации по инвестициям - купил и держи. Это...

Alexander_K2:

It's not customary to ask for a straight answer :)) Try asking.

I asked. He was scared of the word 'state')
Strong followers? Don't be ridiculous) they're just the same inexperienced charlatans who put on a clever act of fog)

yeah)

brevity is our brother's sister.

secret:

(fogging up the fog with a clever look)

So be it, what can you say without the fog? Where to look for fish?

secret:
I asked. He got scared of the word "state.")
Strong followers? Don't be ridiculous) they're just the same untrained charlatans who put on a clever act of fog)

Well, I don't know...

Do you believe in the Grail in exponential space-time? Or do you have to present a state too?

Alexander_K2:

Do you believe in the Grail in exponential space-time? Or do you have to present a state too?

I believe in states.)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So be it, what can you say without the fog? Where to look for fish?

In the real markets - the rts, the america.
There are extremely few fish in the depths of forex and many illusions.

secret:
i'm a believer in steith.)

Heh... You're true to yourself, bass :)))

All right, you'll have your state, starting Monday.

Amen.

Reason: