From theory to practice - page 1613

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Instead of pestering the young men, you'd better help the girl with the signal - she only works there with the euro/dollar.

How can you help her now?

i showed her in the thread where she showed screenshots of the test of her "mathematical system", i wrote that something new should be invented instead of loss sitting, and it does not matter that this loss has been formed from the girl's mathematical point of view, but.... it's all for naught till she gets her head around it, that's the way it is for everyone.

the only way to help is to quote a politician: "but you hang in there!"

ZS: and the Pole is not simple, she flashed on the forum, she shined with screenshots, here's a signal, here's a profile full of friends ;)

It doesn't matter how many friends you have, it has long been important how much money you have).

The more money you have, the fewer friends you have in your circle.

The laws of nature have never been repealed.

EgorKim:

Everyone here has been on their own since 2015 when you started laughing)))) Another robot lord of the grails)

This shithead lunges at all the active forum members one by one and starts doing tricks for some reason, without asking

Then goes to a mental hospital for another 4 months, and then again...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This shit rushes on all active forum members one by one and starts doing tricks for some reason, without being asked.

then goes to the nuthouse for another four months, and then again...

What did you expect? Everyone has high ambitions)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

What did you want? Everyone has high ambitions.)

At least make it funny... it's a shame. It's not humour or even satire, it's complexes

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

at least make it funny... it's embarrassing. It's not humor, it's complexes.

If you don't have a sense of humour, how can you have any other sense?

It's inherent in childhood.

A smile and a laugh are the first building blocks.)

Igor Makanu:

I showed her in the topic where she showed screenshots of the test of her "mathematical system", I wrote that it was necessary to invent something more new than loss sitting, and it does not matter that this loss was formed from the mathematical point of view of this girl

found her "mathematical system"

i don't even know why there should be any calculations... go to any trader forum, there are the most active topics with such TS.... the basic idea of the game is to use an addictive trader's hand and he is ready to trade.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This shit rushes on all active forum members one by one and starts doing tricks for some reason, without being asked.

then goes to a mental hospital for another four months, and then again...

Olga, I'm sorry, I won't do it again)))
Anyway, how's it going? Are the whistles not working out?
No one's putting a dick in the moe branch? Is the word sorcerer making you paranoid?
EgorKim - is that you? Is there life on Mars? Tell me)))

Vizard_:

Olga, I'm sorry, I won't do it again)))
How's it going in general? No whistles?
No one's putting a dick in the moe branch? Is the word sorcerer making you paranoid?
EgorKim - is that you? Is there life on Mars? Tell me)))

Isn't EgorKim the son of KimIV? )

Igor Makanu:

found her "mathematical system"

i don't even know why there should be any calculations for such a TS... go to any traders' forum, there are the most active topics with such TS.... i don't need any mathematics - just go ahead and trade ;)

I like this kind of chart. It shows stability of funds. Deviations are not critical.

Without drawdowns the chart always causes mistrust.

There are no geniuses who work without slippages. If there are no drawdowns, it is overlapping with further loss of the deposit. Today or tomorrow doesn't matter.

Reason: