[Archive! - page 581

Abuse of office? After all, the president's salary isn't that huge.

valenok2003:

Some horny pubescent kid made that up. Who has only f.l.a. in his head. And who can't even think that a woman's job is to find a father for her future children. And the process of fucking from a woman's point of view looks a little different, namely as preserving the best qualities of the species. I'm not referring to nymphets, by the way, such a one will do without candy. However, I assume the author is talking about normal women, it's no fun with whores, is it?

If the dependency and selfishness of young women can be justified by their task to find a father for their future children, how can you justify women of childbearing age, who act according to the same principle and sell their bodies in exchange for the benefits of life?

khorosh:
If the dependency and self-interest of young women can be justified by their goal to find a father for their future children, how can you justify women of childbearing age acting on the same principle and trading their bodies explicitly or implicitly in exchange for the goods of life?

It's very simple, it's economics. Exchanging access to the body for money. What can you do, if that's the only commodity a woman has to offer... There's no morality here, it only gets in the way.

The woman herself is amoral (not anti-moral, but amoral, read Nietzsche): she is as moral as the men around her require.

Mathemat:

It's very simple, it's economics. The exchange of access to the body for money. What can you do, if that's the only commodity a woman has to offer... There is no morality here, it only gets in the way.

The woman herself is amoral (not anti-moral, but amoral, read Nietzsche): she is as moral as the men around her require.

Long-time lovers meet.
He:
- Are you sad?
She:
- You of all people should know that I can be sad, either because I haven't had sex for a long time or because I don't have any money!
Him, businesslike:
- What's first to unbutton? Wallet or trousers?

Mathemat:

It's very simple, it's economics. The exchange of access to the body for money. What can you do, if that's the only commodity a woman has to offer... There is no morality here, it only gets in the way.

Unfortunately, the ratio of amoral (not anti-moral) men to women is now probably 50/50. Women work where men won't agree. Women are pulling families and men are boozing.

As usual, simulation instead of process.

The first thing to ask is: where is it?

valenok2003:

Women work where men won't agree. Women pull families and men get drunk.
Well, not always. For example, we've had a switchover - and I'm a young father on maternity leave. What can't you do for your lovely wife?)) It is not an easy woman's lot - clean, cook, feed, and even the baby chews at the mouth. It's not easy psychologically.... at first. And then it's a raspberry).
Reason: