From theory to practice - page 1445

Renat Akhtyamov:

which one?

;)

The kind that doesn't provide links at will of some kind. :)

Plus it could be seen as an advertisement for looking for an investor. And I come here to have fun, not to mess with my head.

Wizard2018:

Why? The chart will take it into account as it has done with thousands of events before. The market transforms these various events into the same monotonous patterns :) Patterns should be studied and their trading skills should be improved, but not politics.

Patterns? Do they really exist? I have never seen a single proof of even 70% probability of coincidence of patterns and moreover of price prediction based on them. They are always different. And the fact that they seem to exist visually is nothing more than a game of imagination. Mathematically and programmatically if checked everything falls into place at once.

Judging from the fact that I have a real order system working out, the further assertion is not unreasonable:
-> probability that the price will then behave randomly >= 98%, non-randomly <= 2%.
That is the most obvious fact, and we have to use it.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Patterns? Do they really exist? Not once have I seen any evidence of even a 70% chance of patterns matching.

They do exist, but you have to see them right. And they have a 15% probability of matching (depending on the length of the pattern)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

They exist, but you have to see them right. And they have a 15% chance of matching (depends on the length of the pattern)

Key words - you have to see it right.
If you can have it both ways, that's bullshit.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

They exist, but you need to see them correctly. And they coincide with a probability of 15% (depending on the length of the pattern)

At one time I wrote a program for automatic analysis and identification of such patterns and do you know what I got?) The most effective out of many millions of combinations is a takeover), after which all the important and strong trends take place, and it is understandable, because it doesn't contradict anything. It is understandable as it does not contradict anything and even less contradictory to a random process. A trend is born from a chance and a trend is born from a chance, but the moment of transition cannot be detected, as the boundary between them is inherently random)).
But randomness can be bypassed, and as I said before, all of you here are observers of the process and nothing more.) And no one sees that fine line between participant and observer. As long as you open orders based on history you will always be an observer of something you did not take part in, and something you did not take into account but already took part in.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara: Like I said, all of you here are observers of the process and nothing more.)) And no one sees that fine line between participant and observer. As long as you open orders based on history you will always be an observer of something that you did not take part in and something that you did not take into account but you are taking part in it.

You ... all of you - and you? ))

The market does not take you into account while you trade on the demo (backtest and backtest with the same strategy on the real account).

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You ... all of you - and you? ))

I think that if you trade on the demo, the market will not pay attention to you (backtest and backtest with the same strategy on the real).

No, I have nothing to do with that.
The market doesn't really matter.
I don't have anything to do with that. I've moved away from it. But as I say, the line is very thin and subtle, and if you look from the outside, when orders are opened it seems crazy.

The warrant system ... Eh, how many spears have been broken... Only works in trader's paradise where there are no spreads, swaps, commissions.

Oleg Bondarev:
The warrant system ... Eh, how many spears have been broken... Only works in trader's paradise where there are no spreads, swaps, commissions.
And initially with a 50/50 chance of no spread swaps and commissions ;))

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
And initially with a 50/50 chance of not including spread swaps and commissions;))
So what's the point of doing it?
Reason: