[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 23

Nikfox >>:

Добрый вечер. Может кто подскажет: есть необходимость кидать на график 10-50 линий различнго цвета, может можно их загнать списком по написанным уровням?

Yes it is possible, create a template, sketch the required number of lines on the chart, open the template in a text editor and set the level for each line

<object>
type=1
object_name=Horizontal Line 23546
period_flags=0
create_time=1264016378
colour=6908265
style=0
weight=1
background=0
value_0=1.329034 change here to the value you want

Necron >>:

Проверяйте.

Who can help me re-do the EA? The problem is the following: when you run a lot of EAs for one currency pair, they send thousands of requests to the server and the trade flow is blocked. The task: to co-ordinate the simultaneous work of several EAs, or to make one that performs several functions. The Expert Advisor works on the Martingale principle

Necron >>:

Проверяйте.

Who can help me re-do the EA? The problem is the following: when you run a lot of EAs for one currency pair, they send thousands of requests to the server and the trade flow is overlapped. The task: to co-ordinate the simultaneous work of several EAs, or to make one that performs several functions. The Expert Advisor works on the Martingale principle

Files:

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

Yes it is possible, create a template, sketch the required number of lines on the chart, open the template in a text editor and set the level for each line

<object>
type=1
object_name=Horizontal Line 23546
period_flags=0
create_time=1264016378
colour=6908265
style=0
weight=1
background=0
value_0=1.329034 change here to the value you require

Thank you! But in this case, it is easier to manually draw them on the chart, or what am I missing? I'd like a list of levels to choose colour and thickness.

partnertreider >>:

Добрый. нужен советник или скрипт заменяющий трелингстоп от одного пункта для МТ4 для 4 и 5 значных терминалов(после запятой) для любой пары и ордера, с настройками, или может кто знаете где взять готовый

Look here http://www.expforex.at.ua/news/exp_virtual_trailingstop/2010-01-18-88

Please do not take the link as an advertisement. Just an answer to the question of where to get a ready-made one.

Necron >>:

Посмотрите здесь http://www.expforex.at.ua/news/exp_virtual_trailingstop/2010-01-18-88

Огромная просьба не принимать ссылку за рекламу. Только ответ на вопрос где взять готовый.

Thank you. I looked it up.

Please write an EA based on the indicator!

1.Up arrow - close all SELL and open a buy order!

2.Arrow down - close all BUY, and open a sell order!

3 At a loss, every 50 points, open an order in the same direction with twice the volume!

And it is even more desirable indicator parameters, the initial lot, the coefficient of increase and step to open a doubled order!

Thanks in advance to those who will take over =)

I am attaching the indicator

Files:
envel.mq4  4 kb

Kogalym >>:

Напишите пожалуйста советник по индикатору!

1.Стрелка вверх - закрываем все SELL и открываем ордер на покупку!

2.Стрелка вниз - закрываем все BUY и открываем ордер на продажу!

3.При убытке, каждые 50 пунктов открывать ордер в том же направление с удвоенным объемом!

И еще желательно параметры индикатора, начальный лот, коэффициент увеличения и шаг для открытия удвоенного ордера вынести!

Заранее спасибо, тому кто возьмется =)

Прикрепляю индикатор

I'm sorry, but your seed won't take you to Siberia after working a triple-digit loss on the plus side.

dadi >>:

извини конешно, но неотвезёт ли твоя семя, тебя в сибирь, после работы с тройным убытком в плюсе

I don't get it! What are you talking about?

dadi >>:

извини конешно, но неотвезёт ли твоя семья, тебя в сибирь, после работы с тройным убытком в плюсе

Kogalym писал(а) >>

Не понял! Это ты о чем?

Already.

Kogalym is a town in the Surgut district of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Tyumen Oblast. (с)

Reason: