From theory to practice - page 1447

All in all, a lot of things are right.

- The price takes into account everything, including news

- the random component is also there (let's call it a liquidity game against obvious signals), otherwise everyone would earn

- also in case of an incorrect technical analysis there will be a consistent loss.

- Pattern analysis will not give anything, because you need to analyze and compare the previous ticks

- the absorption will work, because it will detect a flat / trend, again with some lag

with all that it implies

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

There's a thing called mathematical statistics, and there's a thing called probability theory.

And in it is the probability distribution.

and there's the RMS (standard deviation - sigmas)

So go learn statistics.

If only you were the only one...there are hundreds of such ignoramuses...all with both stupid questions and stupid ideas.

so it's a truism, it's primitive.

theorist is part of matstatistics? they are actually separate sections, you fool. tv&ms.

so where is the proof, using statistics, that the market is 98% random and 2% consistent?

came up with some *** and is carrying it around like a fool with a cake.

multiplicator:
so it's a truism, it's primitive.

theorist is part of matstatistics? they're actually separate sections, silly. tv&ms.

so where is the proof, with statistics, that the market is 98% random and 2% legitimate?

you come up with some *** and run with it like a fool.
Go look for trends and try to make some money and you'll find out.

Or look for trends and try to make money and you'll find out.

You talk about theorists, about trends, but you take from 2 to 6 pips in a signal. You do not believe in what you say?

Vladimir Kononenko:

You're arguing about theorists, about trends, while you take from 2 to 6 pips in a signal. You don't believe what you're saying?

I believe in what works and brings profit, no more and no less. everything else is essentially irrelevant.

I am very critical of any system, my own or someone else's.

And I'm only speculating on what I've really figured out.

By the way, after 800-900 pages of this thread my reasoning has not changed in any way and never will;)

As I said before, he who will not adhere to the plain truths I was talking about will be punished by his own stupidity.

Everyone has the right to try)

Came to the forum, wrote a couple of posts, asked a couple of questions... And now all of a sudden you're a dumb and dumb idiot.

Oleg Bondarev:
Came to the forum, wrote a couple of posts, asked a couple of questions... And now all of a sudden you're a stupid and clueless dunce.
Find the "market controlled dynamic system" thread and write something there and you won't want to come here anymore...

Recently, a certain AK opened a unit at A...ry's. He overclocked it up to 18,000% in a month, then he dumped it. I was beginning to think it was our AK).

Renat Akhtyamov:

All in all, a lot of things are right.

- The price takes into account everything, including news

- the random component is also there (let's call it a liquidity game against obvious signals), otherwise everyone would earn

- also in case of an incorrect technical analysis there will be a consistent loss.

- Pattern analysis will not give anything, because you need to analyze and compare the previous ticks

- the absorption will work, because it will detect a flat / trend, again with some lag

with all that it implies.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

[Archive] [Archive] Learn how to make money!

new-rena, 2012.02.05 07:15

If we want to be sure of the correctness of such trading strategies, we should use the following approach: a) look at the Ask/Supply function (by simple parameter search). In our case - how much to buy and how much to sell. This too can be found.

The timeframe does not play a role, as there is a maximum and minimum price of a quote per its bar!!!!!

The tester's modelling quality is not relevant, due to the lack of parameters!!!!!

GRAAL IS READY !!!! GRAAL READY !!!! GRAAL READY !!!! GRAAL READY !!!! GRAAL READY !!!! GRAAL GOVERNMENT !!!! GRAAL GOVERNMENT !!!!

Strategy options no longer available

dashing 2012's...?)

dashing 2012's...?)

Renat Akhtyamov==new-rena ?

Reason: