From theory to practice - page 1443

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Neither are you.
Supply and demand..., Where did you see it there? In the price? Strong weak currencies. Are you serious? You took the IASD, added some signal lines from another pair, and that's it? Are you a financial market guru now?
You are all fifth-generation "geniuses", and when you get down to business, if you get down to it at all, nothing works for some reason)
The Don Quixote gifted club is the real deal.

I don't think the younger generation has heard of Don Quixote at all. But we have....))) Wow. You've seen him in person))

The price in the foreign exchange market can only move on the charts))) from changes in supply and demand for individual currencies.

This is the law of price formation.

And you're talking about "geniuses")))

Geniuses???

And by the way...? Geniuses are not Don Quixotes.

Alcoholics Anonymous Club)))))))))))

vladevgeniy:
Alcoholics Anonymous Club)))))))))))

It's more of a mild addiction here)).

With hallucinations in the form of flatulent grails, which the market will take like children to school in the coming months.))

Why do you want to slap each other on the cheeks?) The market is not a science, everyone is right in his own way. So a man changes his mind, finds a different one - it means a normal process)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I liked your post. You got the percentage right.

I thought it was 0.5% worse. And you calculated yourself. That's commendable.

Both to kindergarten, to watch cartoons).

The "signals" service doesn't show intraday drawdowns?)

Renat had a drawdown of 30% or something like that. Where is she?

Макс:

The "signals" service doesn't show intraday drawdowns?)

Renat had a drawdown of 30% or something like that. Where is she?

They hid it from you on purpose (they want to fuck with you). Look at the schedule of funds.

Oleg Bondarev:

They hid it from you on purpose (they want to fuck with you). Look at the schedule of funds.

What's on the fund chart? There's a drawdown on the 19th or so. And he just had, and not 10% as you can see there, but all 30%.

Макс:
What's on the funds chart? There's a drawdown on the 19th or so. And he just had one, not 10% as you can see there, but the whole 30%.

Why bother with other people's systems? It's easier to criticize than to do. Build your own and keep an eye on it.

Vladimir Kononenko:

Why bother with other people's systems? It is easier to criticize than to do. Build your own and keep an eye on it.

Over the shoulder. Theirs are working on the pamm-accounts.

I criticise them because they say they are Leo Tolstoy, but in fact they are a fat lion.

They try to present martingale as an invention of the century and mess with other people's heads. There is nothing to criticise, this rubbish was criticised back in the 5th century BC and they are still pushing, believing in a miracle.

Reason: