From theory to practice - page 1444

Макс:

Over the shoulder. Theirs is working on pamm accounts.

And I criticise because the word there is Leo Tolstoy, but in reality it's a fat lion.

They're trying to present martingale as the invention of the century and messing with other people's minds. There is nothing to criticise, this rubbish was criticised back in the 5th century BC and they are still pushing and believing in a miracle.

Give me a link to your pamphlets. I want to know who I'm talking to

Vladimir Kononenko:

Give me a link to your pamphlets. I want to know who I'm talking to

I won't. That's not who I am.

Макс:
I'm not. I'm not like that.

which one?

;)

Renat, formulas are formulas, but important political events should be taken into account (in this case the election of a prime minister).

Oleg Bondarev:
Renat, formulas are formulas, but important political events should be taken into account (in this case the election of a prime minister).
Ukraine? :)

multiplicator:
Ukraine? :)
These only affect the hryvnia)

Oleg Bondarev:
Why, has it really been removed? Well, who will be elected, we know.

Yes, I mean the UK.

Oleg Bondarev:
Yes, I mean the UK.

It just takes a long time to get to them.

Oleg Bondarev:
Renat, formulas are formulas, but important political events are worth considering

Why? The chart will take them into account as it has done with thousands of events before. The market transforms these various events into the same monotonous patterns :) Patterns need to be studied and their trading skills need to be improved, not politics.