From theory to practice - page 1381

It's all a waste of time...
You are all doomed to lose your deposit.
Everyone who makes a choice.
There are no exceptions.
And that's because making a choice is impossible to win.
Whatever you come up with and analyse there, the difference is simply almost non-existent.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
It's nothing...
You are all doomed to lose your deposits.
Everyone who makes a choice.
There are no exceptions.
Whatever you come up with and analyse there, there is simply virtually no difference.

Comrade Che... Is that you?!!

You've been tearing and tearing in Cuba, Bolivia and Congo, while writing poems, playing chess and spitting on your enemies...

Fierceness and abstraction are the helpers of the market. Physics and philosophy, to put it simply.

You made me cry... I'm going to bed...

Alexander_K:

Of course, the cycles are not explicit - otherwise it would not be interesting at all and the market would not be a market. But they are there. The Grail hides them carefully, and people should not know about them. But if you are a warrior, look for them and you will find them.

Thank you, my dear man, for your kind words - inspiring... God grant you health and great human happiness...

Renat Akhtyamov:

This is a technical analysis of a quote. There are no transformations or overlaps.

How do you remove the carrier high frequency and isolate the useful signal?

It is possible to calculate the average by extremums, but there is no explicit correlation between the signal and the price chart. For example, on June 6 the indicator did not show a downward spike.

But if you still managed to get signals out of here, bravo of course.

Alexander_K:

Comrade Che... Is that you?!!

You've been tearing and tearing in Cuba, Bolivia and Congo, while writing poems, playing chess and spitting on your enemies...

Fierceness and abstraction are the helpers of the market. Physics and philosophy, to put it simply.

You made me cry... I'm going to bed...

You may not have understood, but I gave you a clue, which is just a mirage of a deadlock :) I wish you to solve it too ;)
You weren't even trying to understand what I wrote. That's because you're moving along the same tracks as everyone else ;) You'd think there was no other way... you don't really have a choice... :)

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

it's interesting...

everything we do is a consequence of the object of observation...

we never intervene directly in the observation process itself.

But if we change this rule, then it becomes possible to predict even random values because observation and participation in a random process are two completely different almost unrelated concepts.

I'm not sure about anything so far, except the results I got.

This is simply amazing...and beautiful.

It is difficult to draw any conclusions from reading your words. It is perceived as some kind of philosophical thought about the meaning of life) And the graphic is beautiful, you can't take your eyes off it.

From practice to philosophy)))))))) You just have to change your attitude))

Сергей Криушин:

I imagined these volumes as filling up with petrol and wasting that fuel on the road...and the second action as a derivative...))

with volumes, it couldn't be simpler.

Some people say that volumes are equal, but I say they are not.

volumes are equal between the bank and the trader (i agree), but not within the market.

that is, the volumes of buying and selling opened by traders are not equal.

The price moves because of the skewed volumes of traders, damn it.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

with volumes couldn't be simpler.

Some people here believe that volumes are equal, but I say that they are not.

equal volumes between the bank and the trader (I agree), but not within the market.

that is, the volumes of buying and selling opened by traders are not equal.

The price moves because of the skewed volumes of traders.

;)

It remains to be started)) Which volume stops, which moves))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

from the traders' skewed volumes, the price moves, for crying out loud

;)

Just don't know which way the bias will be in the future.

Reason: