From theory to practice - page 1379

Alexander_K:

I don't understand words like that - I'm not from around here.

Stupidly boring, shameful branch with no wild struggles or grail thirst.

Everyone should look up to Georges and his TC League. That's where the man fights like a beast of the forest! Failing as he may be, he fights fiercely, with a twinkle in his eye out from under his fogged glasses. I respect them.

here's a new charade.

I'll tell you right off the bat - I don't use tick volumes.

;)

Alexander_K:

I don't understand words like that - I'm not from around here.

Stupidly boring, shameful branch with no wild struggles or grail thirst.

Everyone should look up to Georges and his TC League. That's where the man fights like a beast of the forest! Failing as he may be, he fights fiercely, with a twinkle in his eye out from under his fogged glasses. I respect them.

To some extent this is true, he should also streamline some programs, but he obviously does not want to (or cannot and therefore does not undertake it). And for sure there is something quite decent out of all the assembled EAs...

Renat Akhtyamov:

here, a new charade

i should tell you right away that i don't use tick volumes.

;)

Can I get a screenshot of what it looks like on the clock?

Dialog22:

Can you take a screenshot of what it looks like on the clocks?

It's a good question.

Giving the M5.

I draw the attention of radio technicians.

So, what is this type of signal modulation called? :

This is a technical analysis of the quote. There are no transformations or overlaps.

How do I remove the high frequency carrier and isolate the useful signal?

Renat Akhtyamov:

The question is a good one.

I give you the M5.

I draw the attention of radio technicians.

So, what is this type of signal modulation called? :

This is a technical analysis of a quote. There are no transformations or overlaps.

How do I remove the high frequency carrier and isolate the useful signal?
Another attempt to divert traders away from a direct and uncomplicated solution to an existing forex problem?!

These are the kinds of branches you need:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134424

Its author obviously lives in a rubbish pit now, but his branch is timeless as a model of riddles, charades and methods of solving them.

Феномены рынка
Феномены рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Решил вот такую веточку организовать, надеюсь, коллеги поддержат (из тех кто не очень жадные до знаний :о), и так же будут выкладывать какие то наб...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Your answer is not on the merits of the question.
Then what does modulation have to do with it? Any of the existing ones... Why mix God's gift with the eggs?

aleger:
Then what does modulation have to do with it? Why mix God's gift with the egg?

Comrade, you do not understand my question. Please don't litter.

In the AM screenshot. I highlight the unmodulated signal and return everything as it was at birth, with no noise.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Comrade, you do not understand my question. Please don't litter.

On the screenshot is AM. I highlight the modulated signal and return everything as it was, without noise.

This is completely unnecessary, a simple trend work (one or more, "sequential" or "parallel") can be quite sufficient

Renat Akhtyamov:

Comrade, you do not understand my question. Please, don't litter.

In the screenshot it's AM. I isolate the unmodulated signal and return everything as it was at birth, no noise.

Phenomenal - it means that you demodulated the AM movement, removed the carrier with the filter and got the original from the CUPLE itself...

something of radio engineering from the TV signal, it occurred to me too but how did you determine the carrier - although in fact it seems to be a standard 8 MG

Reason: