From theory to practice - page 1377

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
It's good that no one here understands what I'm talking about=)
Then why say anything at all?
To do what?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Then why say anything at all?
To do what?

So it'sMartin_Apis_BotCheguevara, and a bot can't not write).

Fucking Bora)))))))

khorosh:

So it's Martin_Apis_BotCheguevara, and a bot can't not write).

there is a middle ground between and between

some are only able to defend but do not trade the trend, others are only able to see the trend but are not able to defend

defense is minus on the plus.

the trend is a plus, a plus and a loss.

but these are two opposing systems in terms of algorithm

So there's no mutual understanding.

Andrey Gladyshev:

And I guess I know what it's all about.
We're all part of the same process, but by observing the process.
from the outside, we can't become participants. We're still observers.
That's the way it is.

All of the above and below signatories, who opened real or just demo accounts, become participants and co-participants in the common forex process, and can
help each other to master wisdom of this action, or can pretend to be wise men and craftsmen without being such. It's their right, their choice,
and what they are likely to receive in return. In contrast to the result demonstrated on the previous page, the cumulative volatility already in
for a single day on 27.3.2019 was 23041 decimal points with 124 current M5 range trends, and the cumulativeone-day return of the existing
Expert Advisor in single lots was $2248.45 (with 32 consecutively selected uptrends and downtrends working), which is far from the limit.

The potential intraday returns are many times greater.

Files:
gbpjpy27_3.zip  11 kb

aleger:
All of the above and below signatories, who opened real or just demo accounts, become participants and co-participants of the common forex process, and can
help each other to master wisdom of this process, or can pretend to be wise men and craftsmen without being such. It's their right, their choice,
and what they are likely to receive in return. In contrast to the result demonstrated on the previous page, the cumulative volatility already in
for a single day on 27.3.2019 was 23041 decimal points with 124 current M5 range trends, and the cumulative one-day return of the existing
Expert Advisor by single lots amounted to $2248.45 (with 32 consecutively selected uptrends and downtrends), which is not the limit.

What is the point of all this?

Andrey Gladyshev:

What is this all about?

You should be working, not... fussing!

I know exactly why I set out the last one.
I still can't look at everything as a participant.
It's hard to readjust to a different vision when you've already mastered something.
Now it's harder to separate what's left in you from the crowd
from what you got in your head studying the market.

And you can also find useful things in the lasso.
Only in the end I've learned to find the answers within myself.
All the discussions here that lead to a dead end,
teaches me not to go back to the old one.

And how can you tell from what a person writes what they are doing?
In a sneaky way...
Reason: