From theory to practice - page 1685

Дмитрий:

Hysterical?

No.

Pleasure!!!

Satisfy your desire. ))))))))))))))))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

That is the secret. Better a bird in the hand than a crane in the sky. Not my idea)))

and did you come up with anything other than funny pictures?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

and have you come up with anything other than funny pictures?

Everything was invented before me. But definitely not everything)))

Can only be improved upon. Simplify.

Everything universal is about simplicity. That's what I'm striving for. It's not as simple as one might think.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Everything was invented before me. But definitely not everything)))

You can only improve on it. Simplify.

Everything universal is about simplicity. That's what I'm striving for. It's not as simple as one might think.

I see, demagogue.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I see, demagogue.

No. You're better with that word.

I'm in no hurry to lay out all the trump cards. I'm not eager to monetize my work.

I see clinging to my certain posts, find out more than is said. Or get you out in a frank conversation.

The time will come and I will reveal many secrets to you all. But today I don't.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No. You're more of a man of the word.

I'm in no hurry to lay out all the trump cards. I'm not eager to monetise my work.

I see clinging to my certain posts, find out more than is said. Or get you out in a frank conversation.

The time will come and I will reveal many secrets to you all. Not today.

i see, demagogue ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I see, demagogue.)

Let's put it that way. I liked it.))

Not everyone can be a demagogue)))))))))

It takes talent.

You and I both have it.)) You have more than that.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Don't imagine, you'll get tired of masturbating.

Dude, you really have a bobo head.)

Just go sweat something and tell us how the dollar index beats the euro.)

Макс:

Man, you really have a bobo head.)

just go sweat something and tell us how the dollar index beats the euro))

You're the intellectual bohemian, I see. Exquisite moi, sir, for not recognizing you as a luminary of wisdom, by golly. But leave your head alone anyway, especially mine, it's not appropriate in a cultured society. You can rub it somewhere else.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
And you're an intellectual bohemian, I see. Exquisite moi, sir, for not recognizing you as a luminary of wisdom, by golly. But leave your head alone anyway, especially mine, it's not appropriate in a cultured society. Take it somewhere else.
You're behaving like a sissy. Every message is some kind of insult and accusation. Ever wonder why that is? Maybe you should see a doctor.

Reason: