Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 15

Alexey Busygin:
And the tick volume has no cash backing? You surprised me! I'm not going to argue, on the fund with volumes, you have to work differently, and on forex differently.
Only indirectly and always different amounts create the same number of ticks. In addition, as everyone knows, the price is indicative and if it is there, it does not mean that the deal has been done. I am not saying that it cannot be used, but it cannot be used axiomatically due to its low accuracy. Each liquidity provider has its own ticks and frequency of their receipt, not to mention the brokerage companies. One can make a grail with this data, but one cannot be sure that it should be used, because of the questionable nature of tick volumes. Some people may take it as an axiom and go in the wrong direction. If you are successfully using volumes, that's fine.

Maxim Romanov:
only indirectly and always different amounts create the same number of ticks. In addition, as everyone knows, the price is indicative and if it is there, it does not mean that a trade has been made on it. I am not saying that it cannot be used, but it cannot be used axiomatically due to its low accuracy. Each liquidity provider has its own ticks and frequency of their receipt, not to mention the brokerage companies. One can make a grail with this data, but one cannot be sure that it should be used, because of the questionable nature of tick volumes. Some people may take it as an axiom and go in the wrong direction. If you are successfully using volumes, that's fine.

They go everywhere indirectly, do you think you trade in the stock market? I'll disappoint you, you're trading a speculative market, primary forex, just with a new chip, open volume exposures, which is relatively new in MT5.

Yes and in my opinion, people should appreciate the difference of opinion. And we are not shepherds to tell them which way to go.

Alexey Busygin:

They are everywhere indirectly, do you think you are trading the stock market? I will disappoint you, you are trading in a speculative market, primary forex, just with a new chip, open volume exposures, which has appeared relatively recently in MT5.

Yes and in my opinion, people should appreciate the difference of opinion. And we are not shepherds to tell them which way to go.

Alyoshka, but the fund appeared earlier than the handicap - where is the logic?

A tick is a change in price. It doesn't matter where, and it doesn't matter how much volume. The number of ticks over a period of time is the "volume" we are given in forex. And what can it tell us? Just that people are moving? So let them move. We do not know the real volumes, and in which direction they are skewed. We just know that millions of traders have decided to buy and sell within a certain period of time. So? Where is the usefulness here?

Server Muradasilov:
Alyoshka, the fund was there before the Fora - where's the logic in that?
A lot of things came before. Don't you see the logic?

Alexey Busygin:

They are everywhere indirectly, do you think you are trading the stock market? I will disappoint you, you are trading in a speculative market, primary forex, just with a new chip, open volume exposures, which has appeared relatively recently in MT5.

Yes and in my opinion, people should appreciate the difference of opinion. And we're not shepherds to tell them which way to go.

What is the difference between a speculative market and a stock market?

Server Muradasilov:
What is the difference between a speculative market and a stock market?

Isn't it obvious! In a speculative market, you can only speculate, on money, commodities, stocks. But you will not get any currency other than the one in which you have a deposit. You will not get 5 barrels of oil after buying it, and you will not become a shareholder of a company whose shares you have recently speculated on, and so on. The stock market, is a securities market. But unlike a speculative market, you actually get access to securities. So is the commodity exchange or market, where you get access to a commodity or raw material.

Alexey Busygin:

Isn't it obvious! In a speculative market, you can only speculate, on money, commodities, stocks. But you won't get any currency other than the one in which the deposit is opened. You will not get 5 barrels of oil after buying it, and you will not become a shareholder of a company whose shares you have recently speculated on, and so on. The stock market, is a securities market. But unlike a speculative market, you actually get access to securities. So is the commodity exchange or market, where you get access to a commodity or raw material.

The sum doesn't change by changing the places of the terms.)

I don't see much in the way of topic =)

Juriy Iziymov:
I don't see much in the way of topic =)
There is. But you have to keep an eye on them.
Reason: