From theory to practice - page 982

I enter in about blue circles...and Wizard has apparently learned to enter in red. interesting. And by the way it really works in the market.

It's all logical - a trend is born out of randomness - a pullback in price relative to the main direction of movement. so look for comrades...and there will be a grail for you in some way)

Alexander_K:

I can't show the originals without the permission of the discoverers. But their incremental distributions look like this:

Can't you get anything out of them? Then why were these people bragging to me in the PM?!

Think about option structures (through options or, if there are none, through option emulation).

Alexander_K:

Man, Martin - this fellow always has a point. I'll be glad if his posts help you.

Even if my Grail doesn't work, maybe you and Gianni will... I do not need your TS, I need a trading signal from you, to which I would easily subscribe.

I believe and wait. Amen.

maybe, but i already have a signal and as promised - i will give you about two hundred trades left out of 300)

88% profitable trades so far. I think if I figure out how to optimise my algorithm for red circles there will be about 95% profitable trades...

Amen))

Vladimir:

Without knowing what these increments are (how they are filtered, etc.), of course, it is difficult to think. But still, why not try to see behind this distribution of increments the situation: a rebound or a level break. The modules of expected increments in these cases seem to me to grow as they move away from the broken/unbroken level, which looks like a failure of the module of expected increments at the level (see figure). Here would be the process memory.

P.S. I guess correctly, that it's not about distribution of increments, but their absolute values, right?

No - exactly. tick increments..

Some people, getting such weird increments, form ranged bars of them and do something with them, while the Warlock bluntly shoves them into a neural network. At the same time, everyone no longer says anything or opens signals.

That's a shame.

Vladimir:

Their tick increments look like this (I'm publishing this graph, as I made it myself, so there should be no claims of authorship):

The important features are that they have no 0 increments, no anomalous outliers and their distribution is double triangular.

This, alas, is where my knowledge ends....

And Rena disappeared somewhere, and Max doesn't write in MO any more... Everyone's got Graali, no time to write, they're counting the money... Ehhhhh... I'm the only one who's like a beaten dog - I'd rather sleep in a rubbish pit. Ugh...

Alexander_K:
And Rena disappeared somewhere, and Max doesn't write in the MO any more... Everyone's got Graali, no time to write, they're counting the money... Ehhhhh... I'm the only one who's like a beaten dog - I'd rather sleep in a rubbish pit. Ugh...

Олег avtomat:

:))) Looks like :)))

Alexander_K:
And Rena disappeared somewhere, and Max doesn't write in the MO any more... Everyone's got Graalie, no time to write, they're counting the money... Ehhhhh... I'm the only one who's like a beaten dog - I'd rather sleep in a rubbish pit. Ugh...

Everything will work out for you)

Dmitriy Skub:
Think about option structures (through options or, if there are none, through option emulation).

not here. not relevant.

Reason: