[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 7

Ksenia1966:

Hello! If your offer still stands, I would like your help in writing an EA. The description is as follows:

1.Enters the market immediately when activated on a formed candle: bullish - to buy, bearish - to sell.

2. Two pending orders are placed at one time at a set step from the triggered order - buy stop higher by one step, and sell stop lower by one step.

3. After the first pending order triggers, the opposite pending order is deleted,

4. two new buy and sell pending orders are placed, but at a set step away from the newly triggered order.

(The steps for each currency pair and for different sessions will vary).

5. add possibility to adjust the number of open orders,

6. As well as the ability to increase new lots for profitable positions, but not in times, but by a fractional number (i.e. 1.1, or 1.05).

7) Trailing stop for profit positions with the ability to disable this function.

8.Add an operating time limit, as each session will have different parameters.

9. A magic number, because several charts would be opened at the same time.

10.And of course stop loss, take profit.

11.There should also be an option of virtual stop loss, take profit, and trailing stop.

12. Possibility of capital management - the simplest - the dependence of lot size in % of deposit size.

Perhaps there are such Expert Advisors, but I have not been able to find them. Please, help me!

Does a market order only open once?

Can you explain the 6th point in more details?

Hello esteemed expert.Help me write an Expert Advisor using this algorithm.It is desirable that it works in the strategy tester.

1.Моментальное(Сиюсекундное ) определение вновь открывшегося торгового(не отложеных ордеров) ордера(Ордера открытого вручную и открытого спомощью советника).Система идентефецируюет ордер из друх вариантов (Sell или Byu) .

Если система определила ордер который рание не был открыт . то идет продолжение под номером 2.

2. Выполняеться какая то задача (Например,если Sell: Alert("Открытый ордер на продажу"+y);),(Например,если byu: Alert("Открыт ордер на покупку"+w);), всего 1-н раз,именно для этого ордера .

После того как еще открылся один ордер(толи системой, толи вручную ), система вновь действует с пункта 1 по пункт 2

Why don't you want to take on such a modest project?

khorosh:

A market order is opened only once?

Can you explain point 6 in more detail?

The market order is opened only once but the pending order can trigger when the market order is not yet closed - here everything depends on the chosen step, stop loss and take profit and it would be better to limit the number of open orders so that the process could be easier handled when necessary.

The 6th point means the following (sorry if I'm not very good at explaining, I'm not an expert so far): the possibility to increase a new series of pending orders by percentage. But, if we have MM, as described in point 12, this point is not necessary.

semiromid:

Hello esteemed expert.Help me write an Expert Advisor using this algorithm.It is desirable that it works in the strategy tester.

1.Моментальное(Сиюсекундное ) определение вновь открывшегося торгового(не отложеных ордеров) ордера(Ордера открытого вручную и открытого спомощью советника).Система идентефецируюет ордер из друх вариантов (Sell или Byu) .

Если система определила ордер который рание не был открыт . то идет продолжение под номером 2.

2. Выполняеться какая то задача (Например,если Sell: Alert("Открытый ордер на продажу"+y);),(Например,если byu: Alert("Открыт ордер на покупку"+w);), всего 1-н раз,именно для этого ордера .

После того как еще открылся один ордер(толи системой, толи вручную ), система вновь действует с пункта 1 по пункт 2

If you do not want to get acquainted with the tutorial and documentation yourself, go to zhoba - they will do it in time and with high quality.

Ksenia1966:

The market order is opened only once but the pending order might trigger when the market order is still open - everything here will depend on the chosen step, stop loss and take profit and it would be good to have a possibility to limit the number of orders opened simultaneously to make the process easier to regulate by hand if necessary.

The 6th point meant the following (sorry if I'm not very good at explaining, I'm not an expert so far): the possibility of increasing a new series of pending orders by percentage. Although, if there is MM, as described in item 12, this point is unnecessary.

In the 6th point I'm confused by "possibility to increase new lots for profitable positions". If there is a position then we cannot change its lot regardless if it is profitable or losing. That's how it is in MT4, here every new market order is a new position. But we can open additional orders (scalings) in profitable direction. I used to do something similar but we got no good result, but I might check your variant too.

semiromid:

Files:
graal_1.mq4  3 kb

semiromid:

If you repeat the same questions in different threads, get ready to be banned.

khorosh:

In point 6 I was confused by "possibility to increase new lots for profitable positions". If a position exists, you cannot change the lot in it, no matter if it is profitable or unprofitable, in MT4 it is so, here every new market order is a new position. But we can open additional orders (scalings) in profitable direction. I did something similar once, I did not get a good result, but I might check your variant as well.

It would be great if you will do it. I promise to report my results. But, of course, I will have to test, optimise and run it on a demo account for some time.

Hello, I need to write a script according to the following rules:

Bollinger band indicator only the timeframe is not important, but I will use it on watches and dailies.

The script should measure the stop loss level, calculate the risk in percent of the deposit, accordingly selecting the volume of the deal, and set two pending orders (at the same price) according to the following algorithm:

- risk calculation of 3% per trade (the parameter should be adjustable as it will be 5% on the days)

- two pending orders are placed at the same price according to the formula: High price (for buying) or Low price (for selling) plus 20 points filter (points including the fifth sign). The filter size is an adjustable parameter.

- Stop Loss is set by the price(High - to sell and Low - to buy) plus 10 points (taking into account the fifth sign) this is also a filter that should be adjusted.

- two pendants are needed for "half" closing, when it is necessary to close half of transaction, therefore volume of transaction should be divided by 2 between these orders. Take profit level of one of the orders must be equal to stop loss level, and the second order must be twice as big as stop loss. If the order volume cannot be divided by 2, the volume should be one more for the order with Take Profit equal to Stop Loss.

- trailing stop - should be equal to the initial stop loss (accordingly is transferred to lossless at closing of the first order at take profit)

Signals to buy:

If a bar closes above the top Bollinger (i.e., outside the Bollinger)

If the bar crosses the Bollinger average with a period of 20 and closes above the average

If the bar rebounds from the lower band and closes inside the bands and the closing price is above the lower band.

Sell signals:

If the bar closes below the lower Ribbon (i.e., outside the Ribbons)

If the bar crosses the Bollinger average with a period of 20 and closes below the average

If a bar rebounds from the upper band and closes inside and the closing price is below the lower band.

Ksenia1966:

It would be great if you would be willing to take it on. I promise to report on the results. But, of course, it will take some time to test, optimise and run it on a demo account.
I will do it, when I have free time and send it to you.
Reason: