FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 91

ZetM:
I did not understand anything, but it is beautiful, really beautiful, and most importantly mysterious....)))

:)

To avoid being unsubstantiated, in the Friday (before the fall) posts of my PAMM (link in my profile) there was an offer to invest.

Share how? I trade from levels, do you see the low now on the Euro? I have entered the long, then you see the fix = 40 ticks - mine, all without any predictions and expectations.

I can give you the levels, but what is the use of them?

Ichor:

Share how? I trade from levels, do you see the low right now on the Euro? I have entered the long, then you see the fix = 40 ticks - mine, all without any predictions and expectations.

I can give you the levels, but what is the use of them?

What were you relying on when you saw the euro fall?

sever31:

:)

To avoid being unsubstantiated, in the Friday (before the fall) posts of my PAMM (link in my profile) there was an offer to invest.

Got it. Thank you)))

Ichor:

I'm an intraday trader..... I don't care where the price is going, that's one.

Two, why would I want to predict the future for anyone? I trade the facts, what I see, not what I expect.

I knew about the declines beforehand, because I see the market, the proofs are above, if you need them.

So what's the point in blabbering: "I knew", "I saw"? You knew yesterday, you should have said so yesterday, and tell me about yesterday....

No one needs proof, but neither do you need idle chatter.

chepikds:

What were you relying on when you saw the euro fall?

Levels. I only trade on levels, not on pivots and fibos + price action.

strangerr:

So why are you blathering then: "I knew", "I saw"? You knew yesterday, you should have told me yesterday and told me about yesterday....

No one needs any proof, but neither do you need any idle chatter.

So you're allowed to blather on, but others aren't? You were shown the facts that the fall was being prepared.

On Friday I showed you that you are talking rubbish, about your long term averages, you again... Well if you want to insist on your point - your right, the market has already shown who is right.

About the need to....I don't need it and you don't need to accuse me of anything either, you ignore the facts about the market, let alone what I've shown...

т

IgorM:
Yup, got it wrong again, went down again :(
You, understand the main thing, the work on the wave, it is a positional and swinging tactic and is not related to the pips, not in any way....)))) Better, forget about VA....)))), look for the Grail in other methods....)))

strangerr:

The thing is that they cannot let it go up, the second crisis does not really matter, I was expecting it in six months at the earliest.

Stranger, old chap, you were looking at the root of the problem on Friday, but apparently your emotions prevented you from interpreting it correctly. The Amerikos Euros are bending over with their pocket office ratings, for WHY? To quote you: "The Amerikos haven't been able to decide on an acceptable amount of foreign debt for a month!" Point, ten.

There is an information war going on against the Euros until they vote, and who else is there to goad? Yen? )))

ZetM:
You, understand the main thing, the work on the wave, it is a positional and swinging tactics and is not related to the pips, not in any way....)))) Better, forget about VA....)))), look for the Grail in other methods....)))

The swniggers again? I've already googled it. ))))

I've got a good idea, I've got a good price action, it seems to be invented before me and it took me so long to get there by my own efforts.

SZZY: I do not want a grail - it would not be interesting to live )))).

Reason: