From theory to practice - page 985

Sasha, I will send you the price picker I posted above.

Collect the ticks, analyse them and do a peer review, if you like.

If you get the results, don't disappear like the fairy tale characters in your most interesting stories)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And go back to the first pages) When there were promises of a grail to the suffering people, and now they themselves are in the role of the suffering people, hoping that someone will give them a key, if only Karabas-Barabas.)

On the first pages there were self-righteous statements that physicists will tear your forex like an animal, because they solved many other problems!

secret:

In the first pages there were self-righteous statements that physicists are going to tear your forex business apart, because they have solved many other problems!

Yes, they are digging deep, like real physicists. They are looking for bosons. But they are not interested in taking a broader look.

The price, it is no secret, depends on certain factors, but not on formulas and lies on the surface.

The formula changes all the time. If the formula were constant, money would no longer exist.

An example of a dynamic formula. You can clearly see where the price could be after some time.

Ft

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Sasha, I will send you the price picker I posted above.

Collect the ticks, analyse them and do a peer review, if you like.

If you get the results, don't disappear like the fairy tale characters in your most interesting stories).

See the MO thread.

I've posted the original count series there. If the experts there don't help - that's it, I wash my hands of them.

Alexander_K:

See the MoD thread.

I've posted the original count series there. If the experts there don't help, that's it, I'll wash my hands of you.

Shura, where are you going?

You can look at the same pound for 5 minutes.)

fynt

Alexander_K:

See the MoD thread.

I've posted the original count series there. If the experts there don't help, that's it, I'll wash my hands of them.

Sasha, isn't the bell between these two hills the same as we get, only upside down?

Roman Kutemov:
Sasha, isn't the bell between these two hills the same as we get, only upside down?

I don't know. All I know is that a certain person wrote in a PM, saying that he only works with such rows, that it's the Grail there. He never contacted me again. I personally do not see anything unusual in the price range, in increments - yes, just amazing. I can't say anything from the get-go, my methods don't work. I hope for the guys from the MoD - maybe they will discover something...

Alexander_K:

I don't know. All I know is that a certain person wrote in a PM, saying that he only works with such rows, that it's the Grail there. He never contacted me again. I personally do not see anything unusual in the price range, in increments - yes, just amazing. I can't say anything on the fly, my methods don't work. I hope for the guys from the MoD - maybe they will discover something...

Then we need to build such a model, that everything would be solved within one increment.

Two hills can be plotted: take the maximum value in our data and subtract each of our values from it. From the resulting series, plot the graph.

I wonder if Alexander has ever wondered why the sum of the increments in the sliding window on the chart is falling while the price is rising.

Reason: