From theory to practice - page 488

Here's a reading from 28 pairs. If you're interested.
Files:
Downloads.zip  2185 kb

Alexander_K2:

We will not share knowledge and money with anyone.

There is no knowledge, how can you not understand, there are patterns that work with a certain periodicity, then do not work, your search through all ACF forum threads ... It would be easier to reread topics 5-8 years ago, even if you find a pattern for ACF, statistically it will be more pronounced at one period of history and weaker at others. Why do the mathematical methods (ACF) work on BP? There are algorithms of quoting, there is a method of option levels calculation, there is a hedging ..... i.e. repetitive mathematical models of the same market participants, this is the component you are trying to isolate from BP, but other components of BP should not be determined by the same mathematical method.... here i riddled a number from 1 to 100 - how many? can you calculate it? ))) - it is like this in the market, a new participant has appeared with his objectives, but nobody knows his goals and what he will do.

You can google 6ETrader - he had webinars, he was a real trader who traded on the 6E futures, his lessons were on the price action, but most of the lessons boiled down to psychology.

you can google Privalov, there's a little bit of him on the net about his trading methods.

I remember 6 years ago I communicated with a trader here, he was living on 10 pips per day, trades trivial pullbacks, spends half a day in front of the monitor to take his 10 pips.

Unicornis has been to this thread a couple of times but his posts make more sense than 90% of this thread )))

Alexander_K2:

That's Eugene taking from the usual minutes:))) And I work with ticks in Erlang flows.

What kind of ticks, y'all....???

You have already correctly identified that lately one transaction is up to 2 weeks

First, let's look at the two graphs from a pattern perspective:

Hearst here is calculated using different data.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Here, the hirst is calculated from other data.

There is something wrong with the sum of the increments...

In my 2 days it looks like this (see left graph):

Alexander_K2:

There's something wrong with the sum of the increments...

I took the indicator sum (3rd column) for 1440 bars at each step. odd.

Alexander_K2:

In my 2 days, it looks like this (see left-hand graph):

What's your ticks? Or the one I posted? Because I can't figure out what's what.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Is that what you have on the ticks? Or the one I posted? Because I can't figure out what's what.

What I have on ticks in the sliding window = 1440 values this week.

Alexander_K2:

What I have by ticks in the sliding window = 1440 values this week.

And what's in this post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page486#comment_8512342 am I counting correctly? Is it just the sum of the 1440 values of the readings on each bar?

Reason: