From theory to practice - page 987

khorosh:

I've always thought that the sum is usually associated more with the integral than the derivative.)

It doesn't matter what you associate it with. It's the result that counts. The original result.

You can also associate the derivative with a loss of information.

If the integral is reliable, you can do it with the integral.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I wonder if Alexander has ever wondered why the sum of the increments in the sliding window on the chart is falling while the price is rising.

As long as the sum of the increments is positive, the price goes up. The price will start to fall when the sum of negative increments is greater than the sum of positive increments. Isn't that right?

Martin Cheguevara:

The market simply doesn't care about any education.

It's simple - just like in life, either there is a result or there isn't.

It's a harsh reality - there's nothing you can do about it.

It's a hard-won opinion.

Experience is formed over the years.

Roman Kutemov:
As long as the sum of increments is positive, the price goes up. The price will start to fall when the sum of negative increments is greater than the sum of positive increments. Isn't that right?

Such naive comrades are easier to shoehorn. You'd better look at the graph.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have no way of knowing how the price will behave in the next moment.

I don't think that's available to anyone. And some comrades try.)

For some, the blink is a week, for others a day, an hour, a minute, a tick and a chasm.

I am particularly amused by the topic author's naive belief in the existence of some magic formula that clearly divides a trend from a flat. Even if it exists, it will not give the answer that the trend will start on the next bar and it is time to go away. Price often goes out of a flat and into a trend by leaps and bounds, even in the absence of any news. Thus, even a stop will not always help to save your deposit in such situations when the price goes sharply against your order, due to possible slippage. So, if you do not want to lose your deposit, then enter with a minimum lot. And if you want to enter, as they say, "the whole cutlet", then keep in your account the minimum amount needed to open one position, then you do not need a stop, in case of failure, a stop-out will trigger.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have no way of knowing how the price will behave in the next moment.

I don't think that's available to anyone. But some comrades do try.)

What about a mother-in-law who sees the exchange rate?)

khorosh:

I am particularly amused by the author's naive belief in the existence of some magic formula that clearly separates the trend from the flat. Even if it exists, in any case, it will not give you the answer, that on the next bar the trend will start and it's time to go away.

Well said, respect! That's exactly what I need. Without that, it's all rubbish and nonsense. And what about Demko with his 0.6, 1.0, 1.6 of some kind of momentum?! Doesn't he know how to separate it all out somehow?!

Alexander_K:

Well said, respect! That's exactly what I need. Without that, it's all rubbish and rubbish. What about Demko with his 0.6, 1.0, 1.6 of some kind of momentum?! Doesn't he know how to separate it all out somehow?!

Perhaps he uses wave analysis (momentum, correction) + Fibo. If used skilfully it might give a good result.

Andrei:

What about my mother-in-law who sees the exchange rate?)

I respect reliable memory carriers)) It's been a long time since my mother-in-law passed on her secrets.

My mother-in-law passed on her secrets. Hardly, though. Still alive.

Afraid of breaking the spell.

khorosh:

It probably uses wave analysis (impulse, correction) + Fibo. If used skilfully, it might give a good result.

I will read it. Thanks for the tip.

Reason: