From theory to practice - page 989

the last 'fail' is a bullet..." as they say in the special forces

the last point is a zero on the deposit - as experienced traders say.

best of luck to everyone!

Алексей Тарабанов:

It's a rare occasion.

Just lucky. My mother-in-law is 96 years old. On her own feet and her own head, she advises me. Incredibly interesting ideas. They come to her in her dreams. She explains them to me and I implement them to code.

Amazing things in nature!

khorosh:

I am particularly amused by the author's naive belief in the existence of some magic formula that clearly separates the trend from the flat. If the formula exists, it will not give the answer that the trend will start on the next bar and it is time to go away. Price often goes out of a flat and into a trend by leaps and bounds, even in the absence of any news. Thus, even a stop will not always help to save your deposit in such situations, when the price goes sharply against your order, due to possible slippage. So, if you do not want to lose your deposit, then enter with a minimum lot. And if you want to enter, as they say, "the whole cutlet", then keep in the account the minimum amount needed to open one position, then the stop is not needed, in case of failure a stop-out will work.

:-) smiling at the text.

i find it particularly hilarious that you are here to observe and to judge and to recommend... No need to save anything - the outcome is one by bidding competent - flying off into space (please don't banter - Equity and DEPa).

khorosh:

I'm particularly struck by the topiktor's naïve belief in the existence of some magic formula that ...

it exists and it is not a magic formula, but the approach, I know - available.

Martin Cheguevara:

good luck to everyone!

Uh, wait. Is it that bad? Just the first time?

Gotta work out the bugs.

khorosh:

I am particularly amused by the author's naive belief in the existence of some magic formula that clearly separates the trend from the flat. If the formula exists, it will not give the answer that the trend will start on the next bar and it is time to go away. Price often goes out of a flat and into a trend by leaps and bounds, even in the absence of any news. Thus, even a stop will not always help to save your deposit in such situations, when the price goes sharply against your order, due to possible slippage. So, if you do not want to lose your deposit, then enter with a minimum lot. And if you want to enter, as they say, "for the whole cutlet", then keep in the account the minimum amount required to open one position, then the stop is not needed, in case of failure, a stop-out will trigger.

All is good there - the fish is there. The formula is whatever, it's the approach that counts.

Олег avtomat:
Fucking hell

Oleg - gently - tear up the topic with a tractor, what kind of bullshit is going on here with all kinds of nonsense.

All is well - without overtones and in a - good way.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Uh, wait. Is it that bad? Just the first time?

We need to work out the bugs.

I'm doing just fine.

I'm talking about those who didn't listen to advice from Renat, Igor, Koldun, Eugene, Moya.

Please note that these advices are similar to each other.

All in this thread has already been painted to the smallest detail.

Who wants to find it, finds it.

Everything is on the surface.

Martin Cheguevara:

best of luck to everyone!

no.

No.

OK. Likewise!

Uladzimir Izerski:

Just my luck. My mother-in-law is 96 years old. On her own feet and with her own head, she advises me. Incredibly interesting ideas. They come to her in her dreams. She explains them to me and I implement them to code.

Amazing things in nature!

Lucky mother-in-law. I'm glad. From the heart.

Reason: