From theory to practice - page 984

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And go back to the first pages) When there were promises of the Grail to the suffering, and now they themselves are in the role of the suffering in the hope that someone will give the key, if only Karabas-Barabas.)

:))) It's not like I'm asking for a ready-made robot or to do my research for me. I need direction, Knowledge. And real Knowledge is possessed only by altruists, people who are not of this world, geniuses. I know what I'm talking about. It is to them I turn, not to those who are ready to sell their mother for a pittance.

Alexander_K:

Gentlemen!

No offence. I don't like chatting in private. The outcome of that communication is known to me in advance by many examples - people, even if they find something (with my help or just casually) just bluntly disappear, leaving me puzzled and compounding my despair.

So - no more secret conversations, negotiations, research - I don't do any more. Sorry.

I repeat once again:

1. Neural networks are undeservedly neglected - if someone (like Zhenya) managed to get some striking BP with unknown properties beforehand - try to ask for help from experts in MI. I'm sure there are decent people among them who will help research it.

2. Contests and other fun is just a test of my system. I don't aim to win 1 place and beg the organizer for a miserable $100 to open an account. I can pay them myself.

My 3) Tests are going badly - after a great series of counter-trend victories up to +50-100% profit, 1-2 trend trades lead to nothing. I observe this picture month after month... I don't know how to cope with it.

So, for me the urgent task is to find a reliable trend/flat key like Hurst, autocorrelation, etc... That's it. I am not interested in anything else.

If anyone has any ideas on this subject, please write here in the open.

I'm sorry that I kind of "provoked" such an emotional response - I just didn't want to hurt the possible ego of a mutual interest companion, who has been in Forex for not the first year. And to bring to your attention some useful points and tools for manual work with trends (when participating in the current contest and possibly in the next one).

Alexander_K:

:))) It's not like I'm asking for a ready-made robot or to do my research for me. I need direction, Knowledge. And real Knowledge is possessed only by altruists, people who are not of this world, geniuses. I know what I'm talking about. That's who I'm talking to, not the ones who would sell their mother for a penny.

You're not the easy guy you want to make yourself out to be.)

aleger:
I'm sorry that I kind of "provoked" such an emotional response - I just didn't want to hurt the possible ego of a mutual interest partner, who has been in Forex for not the first year. And to bring to your attention some useful points and tools of manual work with trends.

:)) And you're not the only one, mate.

Once again: the contest is - ugh, nonsense, one of the endless tests of my TS.

We need a breakthrough - an idea: how to determine what state the market is in now: trending/floating. Without solving this question - all in vain.

All you need is one phrase from a Man with a capital "I determine it via entropy (conditionally) and the result is great".

That's it. I don't need anything else but that phrase.

Here's the branch strategy on a dumb coin. The game is only for buying. Sample n 20.

Alexander_K:

We need a breakthrough - an idea: how to determine what state the market is in now: trending/floating. Without solving this question - all in vain.

All you need is one phrase from a Man with a capital "I determine it via entropy (conditionally) and the result is great".

That's it. I don't need anything else, except this phrase.

Gianni will find it for you soon.

You will get entropy and a bagel with butter).

Alexander_K:

All you need is one phrase from a Man with a capital letter like: "And I determine it through entropy (conventionally) and the result is a bummer for me".

And if someone says something for fun, you will suffer for years.

Why not be creative yourself?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Gianni will find you one soon.

You'll have entropy and a bagel and butter)

I haven't found myself one yet, I can only creatively suggest options for research.

Alexander_K:

That's it. I don't need anything else, except this phrase.

On the DAY of Brexit events of 16th of January my already existing Expert Advisor in a single lot in the TRENDSLIGHT mode shows $3277 profit and in some other ( $2831 ) "unprocessed" profit on gbpusd? In one working day (!) and the required deposit up to $2000. That's what to do!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I haven't found mine yet, I can only creatively suggest options for research.

I see that you spend a lot of time looking for weaknesses in the market charts.

It is easy to find them on history.

It is more important to see the future, and in the future everything will be new.

Reason: