MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 20

komposter:

Do you have a single option somewhere (in the old MT4 or MT5) that works?

All I am trying to do is to return the functionality of my MT4 509 (now it is 90% working, only the future shift is missing)

but in order to see the future you need to move the time series back in time.

We used a function

ArrayCopy (llow, Low, N, 0, X);

where llow [] is the buffer that will be added to my vision of the future and will go into the function for calculation of indicator array values;

low[] corresponding time series array;

N - shift of the first copied value of the array member Low[] in array llow [] from its beginning;

0 - where we start copying array Low[] ;

X - how many members of array Low[] we copy;

I am not very good at mt4, not speaking about mt5, but I can see from the chart when it has been copied correctly and when it has not, and ArrayCopy() isnot very good.

The same function processes arrays from (ArrayCopySeries Blue) and (ArrayCopy Red)

ALXIMIKS:

but in order to see the future it is necessary to shift the time series to the past.

Unfortunately, there is not much information about what should be obtained, but I will try to suggest that it is necessary to see the indicator values on the right side of the zero bar. In this case, there is no need to make any changes in arrays-timeseries. It is enough to shift the corresponding indicator buffer by the necessary number of bars to the right:

SetIndexShift(0, 1);

This is how the values of the first indicator buffer are shifted to the right by one bar. At the same time, accessing of bar indexes remains the same as without the shift. In other words, writing to the zero element of the buffer will cause the data on the "minus first bar". Writing to the first element will result in data on bar zero and so on.

Scriptong:

Unfortunately, there is not much information about what is to be obtained, but I will try to suppose that it is necessary to see the values of the indicator on the right side of the zero bar. In this case there is no need to make any changes in arrays-timeseries. It is enough to shift the corresponding indicator buffer by the necessary number of bars to the right:

This is how the values of the first indicator buffer are shifted to the right by one bar. At the same time, accessing of bar indexes remains the same as without the shift. In other words, writing to the zero element of the buffer will cause data on the "minus first bar". Writing to the first element will result in data on the zero bar, etc.

From a servicedesk application I submitted a month ago ( in 532 not corrected yet):

........................................................................................................

3) the following ideas were implemented in the indicator

SetIndexBuffer(0,Bufrezmidle);      SetIndexStyle (0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1); SetIndexDrawBegin (0,0); SetIndexShift(0,zm);

shifting indicator lines into the future (to the right by zm bars),

ArrayCopy (arrlow, Low, zm, 0, i+kilkict);

copying of the time-series array value into the arrlow[] array

copying is performed by shifting zero bar[0] of the time-series Low[] becomes bar [zm], (there are empty values of the array from [0] to [zm-1])

arrlow[x]=funk(x);

then all empty values of the array (from [0] to [zm-1]) are filled with values from the funk(x) function in order to predict the future

Bufrezlow[x]  = funk2 (arrlow,x);

Finally, the indicator array takes the value calculated from array arrlow[] and displays a slice of future with length zm on the chart besides the past.

It is on this slice of the future that the description of properties of the indicator line is crooked and incorrect in terms of width of the information table.

(Any timeframe, any pair, with and without chart shift)

While we're on the subject of the future, a question for the developers: are there any plans to implement folding in ME?

artmedia70:

I can't download the history. It downloads for a minute, but then writes that the file is wrong and does not recalculate the rest of the history.

The first time I downloaded it, I got this error, deleted all the history, downloaded it again, same song. What's wrong?

Thank you for your message. Corrected.

The new build 534 has been released. C:\ProgramData\MetaQuotes\WebInstall

installs only on one terminal and deletes itself.

file exchange with MetaQuotes folder

I've got it right here now:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\WebInstall\mt4clw

ALXIMIKS:

The new build 534 has been released. C:\ProgramData\MetaQuotes\WebInstall

installs only on one terminal and deletes itself.

file exchange with MetaQuotes folder

Thank you very much, saving ...

Dear developers, why do you keep changing the file access levels of the terminal? One time it goes into one directory, the next time it goes into another. Stop at one or the other, I'm already exhausted from cleaning.

On MetaEditor`e switch /portable has stopped working and respectively launches from directory X:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\ start without it.

PS. /portable works after reboot, but still creates "rubbish" in X:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\ although all permissions are admin, terminal is installed not in X:\Program Files (x86) and not in X:\Program Files

We are bringing everything together for the sake of UAC compatibility. Directory migration in the 534 build is complete.
Reason: